For Sale Lee Middleton doll

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Her hair is needing a little help. I have not done anything with it.

There is a smudge on her cheek, again, have not tried anything. I assume it will come off. EDIT: I got the smudge off. She is looking a lot better!

Make offer. PM me if you would like.

IMG_8981.jpg

IMG_8982.jpg

IMG_8985.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have been offered $10 on craigslist. I will wait until tomorrow to email back, to give others a chance.

Jennifer mom to my 7

haha, My 4.5 year old wants it, because it has cute pajama:rolleyes:

SHe saw it, and immediately says "hey, whose baby doll is that?" I say, "It is Judi's, and she is selling it." She says, "why?", and I tell her because you don't want it anymore. "well, can she give it to me?" I was like, why? And she mentioned the cute pajamas.

But, alas, I don't have the money for a doll right now. Plus, it would have to be shipped all the way across the country. Bummer...

Oh, and she has plenty of baby dolls, so it really isn't needed here.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Do you think the hair can be tamed? :p

I put a sock on her head, that is why her hair looks as 'good' as it does, lol. If I owned a hair brush, I would attempt to brush it, but I don't.

Maybe I'm just daft, but what's so special about a "Lee Middleton" doll compared to any other baby doll ?

In my book? Nothing, that is why she needs to go to a home that cares. I have plenty of baby dolls.

scatterbunny

Can you measure her from head to toe, please? H's birthday is coming up, and although she got rid of all her baby doll stuff a year or two ago, now she's asking for new baby doll stuff. :p She wants a doll that is as close to a real newborn size as we can find, though, and since she's so tall, I plan on getting her a real umbrella stroller (probably a cheapy Cosco one) to go with it.

scatterbunny

17" is good. :thumbsup: We wanted 17-19, since I was 17 inches at birth ( almost 5 weeks early) and H was 19 inches at birth (a little over 5 weeks early). I will be over your way soon...two weeks at the MOST (her birthday is the 19th), but probably sooner.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC