Babies R Us Trade-in Event May 28 to June 11

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Just got my flyer and it looks like it's finally happening in Canada. :D

Save 20% on ANY regular price* car seat, stroller, travel system, or crib from participating brands ** when you bring in any used car seat, stroller, travel system, or crib from any brand.

** participating brands are Babi Italia, Baby Trend, Bily, Britax, Chanderic, Chicco, Combi, Cosco, Delta, Eddie Bauer, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Safety 1st, Safety 1st lux.

www.babiesrus.ca/tradein for more info. One coupon per trade-in, coupon must be used same day.

ADS

QuassEE

I wonder if I can convince ICBC to let me trade my crashed restraint in, in order to save them 20%?

-Nicole.

snowbird25ca

I wonder if I can convince ICBC to let me trade my crashed restraint in, in order to save them 20%?

-Nicole.

ARe they usually sticklers about getting old seats back? I'd give it a try - your receipt would reflect the 20% coupon as proof. :thumbsup:

QuassEE

yeah they want them all back.. but the funny thing is that I could just go back and pick them up, for teaching purposes.. (head spin)

-Nicole.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
In the States, all traded in items were kept in a secure area (behind the counter, in the back) and loaded onto trucks to go to a central regional location where they were destroyed. :thumbsup:

shauburg

Anyone know if BRU Canada is currently stocking the Frontier XT in-store? If so, what colour? (I could not see it on their web-site)

snowbird25ca

Anyone know if BRU Canada is currently stocking the Frontier XT in-store? If so, what colour? (I could not see it on their web-site)

Britax has shipped new Frontier XT stock to the warehouse, so I would expect it will be about 3 weeks before it's on shelves. But never know - could be sooner I suppose. (I haven't actually looked on our system to see when it's expected to arrive in the warehouse - it's possible it's there already, I just happen to know through other channels that the replacement stock was shipped to BRU just a little bit ago.)

melissainbc

So if I trade in a car seat does it have to have a certain amount of usable years left? Or can I trade in my Evenflo Chase that expires in December?

BudgieStew

Hmm if it includes expired seats maybe I might hold onto my expired Eddie Bauer then for when/if they do it again. Good thing it was way too hot for me to start trashing it this week.

When DD outgrows the Marathon:( I plan on getting her the Frontier and that would really help with the cost of one.

Off to post the link on my FB and hopefully some people will take at advantage and get rid of their expired seats.

dd9736

thanks for this, I'm going to be letting my friend know, she's got an expired seat she's still using, because she is having a hard time affording a new one, and she's already got my spare, and no one else has one she can use

ElaynesMom

Maybe i'll trade in my rear adjust Evenflo Embrace and get a True Fit as I'm never going to use the Embrace again and I'm still waiting for Zellers to have a sale on the True Fit.

bubbaray

Why can't I get that link to work????

Anyone know if I can trade in an expired infant bucket for a Parkway??? I'm in BC.

When does this start??

TIA

hipmaman

Agh I wished I had kept my slightly broken Mac stroller and 3 expired carseats. Now I have to find something to trade in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC