pics of kids in Signo

ADS

fyrfightermomma

Holy Bigness. Sorry, I am at work and don't have time to shrink them down

I'm completely guessing on the ages since I have no clue when these were taken. I *think* this was the beginning or end of summer of 08 judging by their clothes

So E would be either 2y10m or 3y0m. She was 21 lbs and about 39"

100_0288.jpg

100_0290.jpg

S would be either 1y2m or 1y4m. Probably about 28 lbs and 33"
100_0292.jpg

100_0294.jpg

Forward facing. Same age. About 3 years old, 21 lbs and 38-39". I don't remember ever using it forward facing except for one long car trip. She was fluctuating between the minimum limit a lot of the time.
100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

fyrfightermomma

Evelyn was ALL legs as you can see in the picture. It's basically like over half her height. We never did use it RFing for her (who is who I bought it for!). She just plain didn't fit and it was a hassle. So Sophia used it RFing instead. I think E got her Radian then.

I don't have any other pictures but I think Sophia used it until about 2y3m RFing in it before it was too much of a hassle and she just kinda outgrew it. She still had PLENTY of room height wise, but she just didn't really fit. It's hard to explain LOL. And she really has no legs. She is all torso.

I think E used it for a FFing seat for a while after S was done with it, but it wasn't very long and then we sold it. I loved it, I just wish it had a bit more room for legs.

babygirlsmom1005

I don't have any pics on this computer - but Madeline was able to RF in her Como (same exact seat, just had to rethread the harness instead of it being indefinate) until about 3 years old - she didn't sprout legs until after 3 though. Around 3 years old she was 34-35 inches tall and maybe 28 lbs (I don't exactly remember)? The only pics I have is her around 3 1/2 FF'ing in it.

firemomof3

Here is ds at 1.5y/o
rf.jpg

DD2 at around 2y/o
signomackenzie113.jpg

DD2 at 3y/o in the G2 in the 3rd row of my minivan (so a little more space for her legs). She never rode in the G2, she hated it. I just took some pics
G2012.jpg

Angela

I'm thinking my main concern might end up being weight. We're trying for #2 right now and am just curious how long it would last RF. We only used it for DS FF for about 6 months (we didn't get it until he was 4) when he outgrew the harness height. At 1 year old DS was 26 lbs and 31 in, so a big boy and we're assuming #2 will be the same (my DH is a big guy). :) Thanks for the pics. It does help quite a bit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC