Lovin' our new RadianXTSL

cowgirlsmommy

It was sooooo easy to install! I was prepared for a fight. Although now I found out that it's not that my daughter doesn't like car seats, she just doesn't like infant seats. Here's a pic of it installed (not tethered yet and of course I had made a mess unhooking the Chicco base and I have my emergency blanket and a jacket laying on the floor. :eek:

radianinstall-1.jpg

It's in a 2004 Hyundai Elantra

ADS

houseofboys

Yay! Mine came Wednesday and installed easy-peasy RF & FF in my '02 Odyssey and my '05 Altima. Now I just need DD to come home so I have someone to put in it. (I did make DS#2 sit in it for me. He's just a touch too tall to ride in it RF. ;) )

HappyMommy

Haven't installed mine yet...I must admit I am little apprehensive of installing it...
Did you install it using LATCH? It seems from the picture that you used LATCH...Did you try the seatbelt as well? I called Sunshine Kids and they told me it's a lot easier with LATCH...Unfortunately, I have to use the seatbelt...
I do like how it looks though, it's a very nice seat:)

cowgirlsmommy

Haven't installed mine yet...I must admit I am little apprehensive of installing it...
Did you install it using LATCH? It seems from the picture that you used LATCH...Did you try the seatbelt as well? I called Sunshine Kids and they told me it's a lot easier with LATCH...Unfortunately, I have to use the seatbelt...
I do like how it looks though, it's a very nice seat:)

I didn't try the seat belt. I usually have really good luck in my car though. Maybe I'll try that later. It will give me an excuse to play more. :D

Meg

Our Radian was delivered on Tuesday and I was surprised how easy it was to install in my car too! I was able to use seatbelt (in every position) or LATCH (outboard) without any issues. :thumbsup: (I have a 2010 Hyundai Tucson, btw.)

BrendansMommy

I'd heard so much about Radian installation troubles, but really, it was one of the easiest seats I've installed in my car. I'm glad you like it.

houseofboys

I used LATCH in the captain's chairs of the Ody but installed with the seatbelt in third row (no LATCH) and in the Altima (LATCH anchors are crazy hard to get at.) I didn't attempt to find a place to attach the D-ring yet. I'll save that for a non-rainy day when I can move the cars out of the garage for carseat playtime. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC