snap converted BGs (7) 3.0s & (1) 2.0 **includes inserts** **free shipping**

ame0312

all sold!

seven 3.0 bumgenius pocket diapers $11ppd/each
2 blossom (one w/ matching snaps, one with zinnia snaps)one with matching sold!
2 butternut (one w/ matching, one w/ clementine)
2 grasshopper (both w/ matching)
1 twilight (matching snaps)SOLD!

one 2.0 bumgenius pocket diaper $9ppd
butternut with matching snaps

**these do include the snap down bg insert**
(inserts are older & dingier, some may have staining)

the diapers themselves have no major staining

PUL is good on all!

some of these have had the elastic replaced... some haven't but all is functionable!

*Here's a little info. on the dipes:

All were purchased by me from FSOT and they have been washed in rockin green since I have owned them.

All aplix has been replaced with snaps using snap pliers...some of the snaps may not be perfectly "smooshed" or perfectly straight, but they all function. There is some "pilliness" from the aplix before it was removed. There are little tiny holes and maybe a snag or two from where the aplix used to be as these are all common issues when removing aplix & replacing with snaps.

We are a smoke free, dog-friendly house so its quite possible you may find a stray hair or two and I apologize if that happens.

I'm happy to help you out with any questions you might have, please pm me!

PICT1802.jpg

PICT1803.jpg

PICT1804.jpg

PICT1805.jpg

PICT1806.jpg

PICT1807.jpg

PICT1808.jpg

PICT1809.jpg

PICT1810.jpg

PICT1811.jpg

PICT1812.jpg

PICT1813.jpg

PICT1814.jpg

PICT1815.jpg

PICT1816.jpg

PICT1817.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC