Momentum 65

ADS

Stacy

June 1st? Now I know what I want for our anniversary!!! Lol jk but a good excuse to go to BRU nonetheless ;).

henrietta

BUT is it going to be any taller than my current EFTA?? B/C if it's not, it won't matter a bit if it goes to 100 lbs rearfacing, my youngest will outgrow it by height around 3 yrs old.

Does anyone know if it will be any taller than the current EFTA?

Thanks!

henrietta

Brycen'sMommy

If you click on the "Magnify/Spin" button it says that it RF to 40 lbs.

Did anyone else spin it around and look at the sides and back? I know there was speculation that it was just an EFTA with surelatch and an upfront harness adjuster. But it doesn't look like an EFTA and the base and back looks similar to our Symphony65. So maybe there is hope that this is a different shell and that it might be taller and actually work to 40 lbs RF.

ericarizo

The Momentum 65 does state that it is RF 5-40lbs, FF 20-65lbs and is for 50in. or less. Now the Triumph Advance is RF 5-35lbs, FF 20-50lbs and is for 50in. or less. So The height limit is the same.

Ltaylor

I sooooo do not need another seat to envy !! lol

I absolutely LOVE my EFTA. I really like the Symphony65 as well so Im sure that the Momentum will make me drool !

We just bought DD the FR85.... she does NOT need another seat. BUT, I may just have to test it out and see if she will let me RF her again ! :whistle:

NannyMom

When I spoke with someone at Evenflo, she measured the shells for me. SHe measured the Momentum about 1-2 inches taller than the EFTA. So...that might give us some hope of a little more height.

chelsey

did you see this video on the evenflo website??[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjpjUyF882o&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- How to Avoid Becoming Extreme Safety Parent - Sponsored by Evenflo e3 Convertible Car Seat[/ame]!
maybe I am wrong but it looks like this little toddler is FF and I don't like how the chest clip is on her belly on 1:23 .shouldn't be higher???

firemomof3

Its a funny video. My 4y/o was sitting here watching with me and she says "woah, he needs to be rear facing". So ya, Evenflo totally missed the point didn't they!

StillThankful

Mommy0608

Yeah, I saw that video yesterday. Did you catch the little disclaimer at the end? Something about, "This video is not meant to demonstrate proper use or installation of your seat." Ha, go figure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC