Checking interest, 2010 MA

Cryssy Jane

PENDINGI received it late april and it's been used in a vehicle for about 2 weeks. Otherwise it's just been sitting in the playroom.

I can't go in the playroom right now (kids sleeping), but I think it's a February 2010 dom. I have a cowmoo cover set and all parts as well as a tan eclipse cover set with all parts and a tan harness set (just bought from a mama on here :))

Asking $170 shipped to west coast, willing to work with east coast but shipping is a ton.

IMG_0848.jpg

Last edited:
ADS
wait, so you're selling because he has *only* 3 inches of shell left before outgrown RFing? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you or maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't a child have at least a year if not much more left with 3 inches? unless of course he/she is also close to the weight limit... I don't know, just confused and wanted to ask :eek:

Cryssy Jane

based on said kiddos growth patterns. I'd be lucky to have a few more months, unless it just happened to all be in his legs. Dad's 6'8" just to give an idea, kiddo is off the charts at almost 9 months.

Plus I'm not really a big fan of the seat in general where I need it. There's more overlap than I feel comfortable and I'm not sure the angle will be justified for such a young kiddo, yet I can't recline it beyond a 32ish degree angle or else it just plain won't fit where I need it to go.

I shouldn't really have to justify why I'm interested in trading it however.

Wasn't asking you to justify... I was simply wondering as we own Britax seats and the baby looked so young :eek: It's perfectly fine if you want to trade it for whatever reason under the sun, didn't say you shouldn't! I was simply wondering how quickly a child could possibly grow 3 inches and asking a friendly question...not starting a debate or telling you not to trade. If anything, I was possibly interested as I'm not all that thrilled with the Radian install in my car and really need to buy a bigger seat in the next month... I have it down to a RA 50, MA or Radian. It would be used for my 20 month old sister RFing so your post made me second guess my short list therefore prompting me to ask the question I asked :rolleyes:

Cryssy Jane

my goodness. I just re-read my reply, that was kinda snotty. I appologize as that wasn't my intention.

Kiddo is just 8 almost 9 months old, however he's all torso with little legs and a big ol' head. He wears 9 month pants and 18-24 month tops. He or S are the only two kiddos in my care that could use the MA but S still has loads of room in the CCO. The 3 bigger boys have all grown out of it either by height or weight, and since S still fits in the cco and kf there's no reason to have a 3rd seat for her.

I'm really not liking how it installs in the 3rd row of the van in a really really tight 3 across and for some reason the CA just squishes just right in that spot.

Cryssy Jane

bump. sadly post office didn't communicate very well and I had to refund previous customer because shipping was going to be over $100 :(

Cryssy Jane

Are you coming down here anytime soon?

lol

Not sure how much shipping would be to me and if it would be worth it. (94519)

fedex home claims 36.65 and usps parcel post claims $16.94, however I would want to check in the post office because they have recently misquoted me recently, and no. I probably won't be down until xmas time, as I'm hoping to go see J in Az this summer, otherwise I'd be coming down in august ish.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC