GAP JEANS SIZE 6 & 8: 1 NWT & 2 LikeNew

arly1983

****NOW 35ppd FOR ALL 3 PAIRS!!!!***

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I am just absolutely SICK over this :( I bought some jeans 3ish months ago that I love the fit of but I didn't sit down in them in the dressing room and I can not STAND my panties showing when I sit. :mad::mad: It just makes me sick how much I paid for these. :thumbsdown: My DH might kill me if he knew how much I am going to lose on these. :duck:

I can take paypal (any form), hidden cash, money order, or cashier's check. I ship the day after receiving payment. I do ship to canada at no extra charge.

These are all 3 the newest style of Gap jeans: 1969. Here is the link to them on the gap website: http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=5664

I washed the like new jeans once, wore them for a day, then washed them again and put them in a drawer. There are absolutely no signs of wear at all. No flaws or smells. They still feel new.

The first pair is a dark wash style Long & Lean in size 6a(ankle). This is the link to the actual jeans I have: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48595&vid=1&pid=673950. The color on the link is the true color, not my pics. $25 pp (includes fees and priority shipping)

SDC13204.jpg

SDC13201.jpg

SDC13197.jpg

This second pair is a dark wash style Perfect Boot in size 8a(ankle). This is a link to the actual jeans I have: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48594&vid=1&pid=673946 The color on the link is the true color, not my pics. $25 ppd (includes fees and priority shipping)

SDC13207.jpg

SDC13206.jpg

SDC13208.jpg

This third pair is new with tags still attached. I thought I could return them but its been over 30 days. :mad::mad:
They are a dark wash style Curvy in size 8a(ankle). This is a link to the actual jeans I have: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48598&vid=1&pid=673948 The color on the link is the true color, not my pics $35 ppd (inlcudes fees an priority shipping)

SDC13212.jpg

SDC13209.jpg

SDC13214.jpg

Only ISOs: Paypal/hidden cash/money order/cashier's check and will consider EUC Boyish or GN Marathon Covers or EUC Pink Sky Frontier80 Cover

Last edited:
ADS

crunchierthanthou

Can you get long tanks/camis to wear under your shirts? You can tuck them in or pull them over your waistband depending on the top you're wearing. Old Navy has some nice tanks that I like. They're long and stretchy and don't have a built in bra (they have some that do, too. I just don't like those). Kohl's has some too. They have thinner straps that are adjustable.

arly1983

Can you get long tanks/camis to wear under your shirts? You can tuck them in or pull them over your waistband depending on the top you're wearing. Old Navy has some nice tanks that I like. They're long and stretchy and don't have a built in bra (they have some that do, too. I just don't like those). Kohl's has some too. They have thinner straps that are adjustable.

It is a good idea. :thumbsup: I tried it and it worked to a point. Thanks for the suggestion.

With it over my waistband I worried it wasn't covering so I was constantly checking it when I bent over. With it tunked in when I stood up it had untunked some an pouffed (is that a word?) up in the back and I had to retunk it. Usually I only have one hand or no hands available so...

Like I said, it worked but it still drove me crazy so I don't reach for these. :(

arly1983

Ok, I tried really REALLY hard to like these. I have worn the like new once more each and washed and wore the new with tag pair once.

They are all flaw free and in like new condition.

$35 ppd to get them out of my house without having to list them on ebay

OR will consider EUC Boyish or GN Marathon Covers with pads or EUC Pink Sky Frontier80 Cover

djma

Oh Arly - this sucks!! And I'm sick for you...I remember how much you paid for them - and you got a deal! :eek:

Sorry they didn't work out for you!

And might I add, that if I were you...I would try to wear them one more time...in front of your MIL....and make sure you SIT in front of her!!! LOL J/K!!

super_grape

what about using something like the bella bands from target (for maternity)?

i bought one (in a size down from what i would wear while pg) last year to keep my jeans up, worked really good and i didn't have any issues bending over anymore:p:p....i have smaller waist compared to my lower half and jeans always gape at the waist on me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC