For Sale or Trade myride covers

ame0312

nevermind

i have an edgemont dots used in a secondary vehicle for a few months... looking to trade for something else boyish (preferably deco)... then i also will have a brand new alma (just ordered the seat tonite) that i would like to trade for flair or sonata... thanks! :thumbsup:

update: pending trade for the alma... still would like to trade the edgemont dots... thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

Have you seen Alma IRL? You might not want to give it up when you get it. I liked it online, but LOVE it in person. It is really cute!

2BunniesMommy

Do you mind posting a picture of your seat in alma?

:eek: I can't believe I haven't taken one. It is at work with DH at the moment, and I will not likely get a chance in the next few days because of how our work schedules are, but if you haven't seen an IRL pic by then I will be more than happy to get one Thur for you. I will try before, but I just don't know if I will get the chance.

ame0312

yeah, i may like it, but it looks awfully purple... i just got it because it was $115 on walmart.com... otherwise i would have gotten flair... id love to see an IRL picture too when you have time... thanks!

emy_lou

I have an Alma, I'll try to post a pic when I get home for the day. I'm about to head out now. Also, if you got it for $115, thats a really good price. We paid $160 for ours about 3 or 4 months ago from walmart (in store) I'm kinda jealous now that I didnt get it at a good price like that! :whistle:

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Oh, I have Alma. Its beautiful. And the purple isn't as "bright" as it looks!
Here's a side pic of it, but you can see that it isn't really that bright.

Last edited:

2BunniesMommy

Anyone want any more IRL Alma pics...I am finally awake and home at the same time and can get some, but it looks like it may have already been traded, so I wasn't sure. LMK!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC