What strollers do you have? What do you use most?.....

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I saw that one too!!! You go girl!!

Did you see my Cocoa/Check Mac for sale on Craiglist just recently?

I did, and I knew it was yours...LOL...did you sell it?

The Vogue was Honeybee Black...the black is faded, but they all did that so I was figuring it was going to be. The wheels & tires are pristine though, and I got the paperwork & raincover & everything.:eek:

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Hey Nicole you got an Infinity ...do you love it?

I like the Infinity. For the price, it's a great replacement for my Cameleon. It's quite a bit shorter than the Cameleon, which is only just barely an issue for me at 5'9". It steers almost identically, and feels a tad bit heavier. The two-part fold is a little less intuitive but other than that.. wow.. not bad :) I wanted the pink, though!

-N.

LuvBug

Oh, and add a 2001 Maclaren Vogue in Honeybee Black to the list...

I couldn't help myself when it popped up on Craigslist for $40...I'm picking it up on Friday. LOL

oh Im jealous! Ive decided I want another vogue lol!(Im not going to buy one, but I WANT one :p ) I already have the iris/navy 03 that was listed on the swap. Id love to see a photo of your keylime if you have one?

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
oh Im jealous! Ive decided I want another vogue lol!(Im not going to buy one, but I WANT one :p ) I already have the iris/navy 03 that was listed on the swap. Id love to see a photo of your keylime if you have one?

I should take pix of it...and the vogue...and the Eddie Bauer...none of them have made it onto my website yet...

Off to do something fairly useful...LOL

Oh crud...the KeyLime one is in the back of DH's vehicle...have to wait to do that one until he gets home. Blah!

Last edited:

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Gasp...when I went to take pix of the "new" Vogue I went searching for the stickers on it...I assumed it was one of the China made ones because the majority of the 2001's were China made...but this one is UK Made!!! Even better!!!:D

LuvBug

awesome! definitely a great find!

Man I wish people around here knew what quality was lol! I hear all these stories about thrifts, consignments, yardsales, and craiglist. We are just a bunch of hicks I guess :p

tchrgrrl

Currently I have:
Mac Volo (our primary, lives in the car stroller)
Safetech swivel wheel double jogger (long neighborhood walks, events - airshow/festivals/etc)
Peg Perego Atlantico (hasn't been used in a long time - since DS2 was born - was DS1's primary single)
Combi Perfect Match (broken piece of crap)

Sold:
Phil & Ted's E3 w/ doubles RED - Loved that stroller but sold it because after DS2 turned 1 it just wasn't a good fit for us anymore - still sad that it is gone
Combi Travel Savvy - too narrow for DS1 as a toddler, too low for DH to push comfortably
single jogger - very basic, cannot even remember the brand, single jogger
Peg Perego Twin Aria - didn't ever use it - returned to get the Phil & Teds

solmama

We have a Maclaren Volo we keep in the trunk for use in the mall, downtown, or when we have only one kid to transport. We have a Dreamer Designs Ditto Lite (double jogger) for nightly walks and jogging. We enjoy them both!

InTheWoods

OMG!!! :eek: That's exactly what we did!!! DH wanted to take that sample formula black bag home too, but I said "NO WAY, we just bought a $70 diaper I don't want to carry around a freebee!" Plus there is no way I was going to go around promoting Formula use. LOL!! Anyways, so we took a black permanent marker to it, and it has surprisingly held up really well, not bad for a freebee! :D

I'm just smiling over all the comments on the freebie black diaper bags from the hospital.

Heck, the PP nurse when DD was born 2 yrs. ago warmed up to me after I pegged her Brooklyn accent and gave me two freebie black diaper bags from both formula companies. One I keep in the back of the car for extra diapers and clothes for DD, and the other went to then 3yo DS who used it as a briefcase "just like Daddy".

Kristin

C

cshih

We have a Bugaboo Cameleon as our primary stroller and a Mutsy spider as our umbrella stroller. We use the Bug the most since the baby was born. We love this stroller because we were able to use it as a bassinet when he was first home and he slept in it on the aerosleep mattress that came with the Bug for the first 2 months. After 2 months, we started putting him in his crib and actually didn't use the Bug seat at all. We instead placed our Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix carseat with small bugaboo adapters onto the Bug frame and used it as a travel system. At about 3 months we converted the Bugaboo bassinet into the Bugaboo seat and would put our child in it on long trips out and about. We still use the Maxi-Cosi on short trips. The Bugaboo is a great stroller in its full form. As a child stroller, the seat can be easily switched between forward to rear facing. The front wheels have full suspension, and the rear wheels are air filled. The stroller drives smoothly, and folds compactly and the handle is reversible. It can even be placed in two wheel mode to go in sand or snow. The suncanopy provides great coverage. We have the Breezy canopy as well and it is nice for sunny days at the beach. The stroller has a large storage bag that attaches under the seat. Our only initial complaint was that the bug didn't have a cup holder but we just received Bugaboo's newly released cup holder and it clips right on the handle.

Our other stroller, the Mutsy Spider, we bought to roam around Disney World. We wanted an umbrella stroller that was light weight, had an adequate recline feature, large sun cover, and could fold down to a minimal size. We initially looked at the Quinny Zapp but it did not have a recline feature or undercarriage storage. The spider was wonderful for it's purpose. It definitely can't carry everything from a nursery but our son was very comfortable and could take naps on the go. There is also enough under seat storage to carry a small diaperbag or a couple of jackets. The wheels are well made and the stroller rolls well. We haven't had problems with it tipping eventhough it is a three 'wheeled' design.

We also have a Maclaren Triumph that we don't use since the Spider arrived.

lovemyfamily

I currently have a
Joovy Caboose in orange and black
Maclaren Ryder in Chestnut
Peg P3 in Chesapeake
Hartan Pram, still trying to figure out what year, but it is OLD and from Germany
At my mom's I have Graco that was part of a travel system
When we have #3 I am getting Bug Cameleon on denim

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC