New Graco covers-- so pretty

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Here are some new Graco patterns on various products. They are SO pretty!!!

Rittenhouse
behqG-Cuhxe-wesxQ-ritsafeseat.JPG

XnEIG-hRwRp-WpOkJ-ritbouncy.JPG

Milan
pUlsV-vuMtv-tygjK-milansnug.jpg

UEMrt-mqbJo-WOHEu-milanpnp.jpg

Jenny

gRgwr-DehOJ-guMtH-jennysafeseat.jpg

hRxgc-KQugH-VcHFp-jennymetro.jpg

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Other new patterns (at least to me!! :) ), but I don't like these as much:

Jonelle
9451JON_z.jpg

Kendall
7B06KDL3_z.jpg

Ioniic
8A06INC_z.jpg

Clara
7G01CRL3_z.jpg

Darius
8465DAI3_z.jpg

Callista
7255CSA3_z.jpg

Emerson
EME_t.jpg

Green Tea
GRT_t.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I wish they'd not put so much money into cover design and just give ALL seats front harness adjusters, though. (I do like Clara.... ;) )

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I wish they'd not put so much money into cover design and just give ALL seats front harness adjusters, though. (I do like Clara.... ;) )

I agree!!! When I was looking at these, I was thinking, "Oh. Too bad. I like the patterns, but I wish these patterns were on Britax seats!" :p

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I like the Milan, (thankfully) it has the front adjuster.

However... I don't know if I'd only buy a snugride, though... Safeseat, yes... snugride, no.

The Heirloom SafeSeat is nice.
8A08HRL_z.jpg

I like toile. :D I need a girl.

Lara

I absolutly LOVE the milan! When I first saw the patterns about a month ago I said to myself... If graco EVER wants me to buy something from them again, they better keep making all their stuff in milan! It would match my drapes that I'm gonna make ;) (they are going to be chocolate brown)

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
i had the heirloom snugs ride, the white was very white (and yellow baby poop stains) other wise it was a great cover....

LuvBug

how cute!!!!
yeah, if only they could spend that time and money on making them all front adjusters :rolleyes:

super_grape

"i had the heirloom snugs ride, the white was very white (and yellow baby poop stains) other wise it was a great cover..."

Tell me about it:p ! My MIl made Sofuf (middleeastern sweet) with turmeric
and I gave it to the baby while she was in her Safeseat:eek: -
now there are bright yellow stains in the bottom.

I do really like the pattern tho, and it washes well otherwise!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Have you tried to sun the stains out?

That tends to work well for me, but I don't know how the sun would fade the black bits.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Those are nice! I love the Milan, I also like the Iionic, Clara and Darius. I likely never would choose the Clara since I have the metallica P3 :rolleyes: Good thing I am not in need of a seat because I am not sure I could choose :D !

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
Have you tried to sun the stains out?

That tends to work well for me, but I don't know how the sun would fade the black bits.

it sno longer a worry for me because i dont have one anymore ( i would usually jsut wash the cover 3 or 4 times and it would come pretty clean)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
"i had the heirloom snugs ride, the white was very white (and yellow baby poop stains) other wise it was a great cover..."

Tell me about it:p ! My MIl made Sofuf (middleeastern sweet) with turmeric
and I gave it to the baby while she was in her Safeseat:eek: -
now there are bright yellow stains in the bottom.

I do really like the pattern tho, and it washes well otherwise!

I found the sunlight laundry bar was great at getting poop stains (really all stains) out of clothes and white undershirts.

super_grape

Thanks Jewels!
I saw those the other day somewhere (Walmart?)
and wondered if it was any good, I'll have to try
that 'cause the Shout didn't work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC