Has anyone heard of the Rumi Air?

ADS

JOII

Wow awesome. Looks like a Nautilus rip off, with those ugly 'arm rests', probably a FF to booster carseat. Looks pretty nice though! Cant wait to learn more!

Am I seeing things or is the seat in the top middle like a Avenue with CA technology? Hmmm...

featherhead

Ok, I see the Complete Air, the Onboard Air, and then a booster with Air, a convertible with Air(Scenera/Avenue like), and 3-in-1 with Air(looks kinda European to me). Wonder which one is the Rumi??

crunchierthanthou

Wow awesome. Looks like a Nautilus rip off, with those ugly 'arm rests', probably a FF to booster carseat. Looks pretty nice though! Cant wait to learn more!

Am I seeing things or is the seat in the top middle like a Avenue with CA technology? Hmmm...

those arm rests are very 1995 in their styling.

Good find, OP!

sweetfeet

The one of the far right looks like a nautilus to me. It even has the red booster belt guides behind the cup holders like the nauti. Nice find though. It's fun to see what seats are on the horizon. This is the year of new seats on the market. I don't really remember so many new and improved seats coming out in such a short period of time.

Stacy

Thanks for posting! One photo showed gift bags & said there were bloggers at the party so I'm sure we'll know all about the Rumi and other seats by the end of the week.

I, for one, am very excited about them coming out with more Air Protect seats. I was sooo tempted to pick up a CA yesterday at BRU, it would have been about $128 with sale and coupon. I think I'll wait for a 65lb CA or similar convertible or combo seat (unless Britax has something cooler this year ;).)

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
you know, I'm actually more interested in the dedicated booter....I'd like air wings on a booster for dd. Do we know anything at all about it?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Must be the replacement for the Apex (which they told me at Lifesavers was going away...). Armrests make me think of the Concord Transformer. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbAGGnxagc"]YouTube- Concord Transformer[/ame]

Stacy

Here ya go:

30040_396395899353_32252524353_3861242_7525156_n.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC