New Marathon cover? Kayla?

ADS

lynsgirl

OMGosh! That is the Blue Bouquet cover! And to think they discontinued it on the Regent. :p

Dd's Regent is Blue Bouquet and she loves it :D

I'm loving all these girl names they're giving their girly covers...Olivia, Brooke, Erin, Shannon and now Kayla huh? I wonder if they'll put it back on the Regent as such lol.

Thanks for posting that - it's always good to be in the know about new covers hehe.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Sure!

I'm excited about this one! I like it! I am *really* picky about covers, but I like this one.

I think what I am most excited about is that it is a new cover! New is good!!!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

They have this at Rightstart.com. I love it and wish they would make it for the Boulevard. It would be girly and not as loud as the shannon print (purple). Would blend in with more car interiors but still a girly feel to it!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
They have this at Rightstart.com. I love it and wish they would make it for the Boulevard. It would be girly and not as loud as the shannon print (purple). Would blend in with more car interiors but still a girly feel to it!

Ooh!!! Yeah!! That would be great!!! A Kayla Boulevard... *drool*
schla06.gif
*drool*
717.gif

Kaylasmom

I love the name :p

I've heard that this is a limited edition exclusive to The Right Start. The tan looks a little different from that on Blue Bouquet.

LuvBug

the way amazon works is its like an internet mall. You can purchase things from it but they are really coming from a bunch of different stores.
If you read right under the price it says Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Right Start.
I like how amazon brings all these stores together because you can get an amazon gift certificate and use it for anything on amazon even though they are really from other stores... or you can place '1 order' and make '1 payment' to amazon but its really a bunch of different items from different stores.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
the way amazon works is its like an internet mall. You can purchase things from it but they are really coming from a bunch of different stores.
If you read right under the price it says Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Right Start.
I like how amazon brings all these stores together because you can get an amazon gift certificate and use it for anything on amazon even though they are really from other stores... or you can place '1 order' and make '1 payment' to amazon but its really a bunch of different items from different stores.

Ooops! I missed that! :eek: :eek: :eek: Sorry about that!

LuvBug

its ok. It took me a while to realize it, and then I thought it was stupid... but then I realized how it could make it easier when giving an online gift certificate or buying a bunch of different items.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC