A Little More Info on New Britax Seats

dhardawa

Sorry, I know there is a thread, but I need to leave to go to the doctor and I don't have time to search.

I got a price list from my rep this morning so I have a tad bit more information on the new seats coming out.

Marathon 70 with an MSRP of $279. The covers are Onyx, Crimson, Waverly, Cowmooflage, Blueprint, and Allison. Available 8/16/2010.

Boulevard 70 with an MSRP of $309. The covers are Onyx, Paisley, Riviera, and Cowmooflage. Available 8/16/2010.

Boulevard 70 CS with an MSRP of $329. Covers are Waverly, Silver Birch, Blueprint, and Emily. Available 8/16/2010.

Advocate 70 CS with an MSRP of $369. Covers are Onyx, Riviera, Cowmooflage, and Opus Gray. Available 8/16/2010.

Roundabout 55 with an MSRP of $199. Covers are Onyx, Smokey Pearl, and Davenport. Available 8/16/2010.

New Accessory - Child cup holder. No idea what this is or how it works. MSRP $14.99. Available 8/16/2010.

New Frontier covers Maui Blue, Cowmooflage, and Onyx available 9/7/2010.

New Parkway SG covers Maui Blue and Cowmooflage available 9/7/2010.

B-Ready stroller with an MSRP of $499 available 7/6/2010

B-Scene and B-Nimble strollers with MSRPs of $399 and $199 respectively available 9/7/2010.

(I have more stroller information but wasn't sure if anyone really cared.)

Last edited:
ADS

Splash

Uh...the strollers must be out already, because I've already seen one at wdw. But an onyx fr85 makes me happy.

SavsMom

That cupholder makes me very very happy - :p

I really like the looks of the news seats, now can't wait to see one or at least get some dimensions on them (harness height, seat depth, etc) to see if I need to sell another seat to finance the new one :whistle:

hrice

That cupholder makes me very very happy - :p

I really like the looks of the news seats, now can't wait to see one or at least get some dimensions on them (harness height, seat depth, etc) to see if I need to sell another seat to finance the new one :whistle:

:yeahthat:
I have 2 RA 50s that I would like to replace.

zactayaus

Ugh! I want the Parkway SG in Maui Blue, but I want it now.:( Why, oh, why can't it be available before Sept.

vonfirmath

I wonder if the cup holder will fit on the old seats or just the new ones? if so, it could change some decisions for us.

msg221

Here's hoping they have taller shells and deeper seats. If they do, then I will have less than 6 month old seats for sale to fund a new Britax!

jsta1005

B-Ready stroller with an MSRP of $499 available 7/6/2010

B-Scene and B-Nimble strollers with MSRPs of $399 and $199 respectively available 9/7/2010.

(I have more stroller information but wasn't sure if anyone really cared.)

I would love to know more about the strollers! I think you should start a new thread in the Stroller Forum!

kittykate

Boulevard 70 with an MSRP of $309. The covers are Onyx, Paisley, Riviera, and Cowmooflage. Available 8/16/2010.

Boulevard 70 CS with an MSRP of $329. Covers are Waverly, Silver Birch, Blueprint, and Emily. Available 8/16/2010.
Bolding mine.

The Boulevard 70 was listed twice so i'm guessing one of those was suppose to be the Marathon 70.

Nope, there was no duplication. The Boulevard 70 was listed and then the Boulevard 70 CS was listed. They're "different" seats :(

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Oooooo a Cowmooflage Frontier. Going to have to buy one of those. Why can't they make the cow cover for the original frontier. That's the seat I have. :(

dhardawa

Another interesting thing that I didn't think about until I was on my way to work and just now verified. The smaller Roundabout is missing from the price list. All the other current seats like the Frontier 85, Chaperone, and Parkway SG are included. I'm guessing that means the 40 lbs Roundabout is being discontinued. Also, all the current versions of the new seats are gone so I'd say they are being replaced entirely (which makes sense). So, they will have the Marathon 70, Boulevard 70, Boulevard 70 CS, Advocate 70 CS, Roundabout 55, Frontier 85, Chaperone, and the Parkway SG.

crunchierthanthou

Another interesting thing that I didn't think about until I was on my way to work and just now verified. The smaller Roundabout is missing from the price list. All the other current seats like the Frontier 85, Chaperone, and Parkway SG are included. I'm guessing that means the 40 lbs Roundabout is being discontinued. Also, all the current versions of the new seats are gone so I'd say they are being replaced entirely (which makes sense). So, they will have the Marathon 70, Boulevard 70, Boulevard 70 CS, Advocate 70 CS, Roundabout 55, Frontier 85, Chaperone, and the Parkway SG.

I was hoping that would be the case. I'll honestly miss the original RA, but was not looking forward to 17 seats with practically the same names and general dimensions. We'll still have some overlap as they're phased out. and parents will still come with questions about the original versions until they expire.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC