Is it silly to get another cover for our MR?

StillThankful

I'm trying to decide if I want to splurge and get another My Ride cover--I really like Flair and could get it for $40 + $8.95 shipping.

Originally, my parents purchased the MR for my daughter, so I'm not out-of-pocket there. I currently have the My Ride in Chandler b/c it was on sale at the time--it's a decent, crisp cover but not very girly. DD1 has a girly Radian cover (flora) and I just want DD2 to have one too.

I guess my question is: Do you think it's silly or shallow to get the flair cover if it's not necessary or should I just go for it?

ADS

jessi f

I think you should go for it if it wont leave you strapped for cash :D Theyre only little one and the girly stuff is so much fun. Maybe you could sell your old cover to help fund it? Flair is super cute...

StillThankful

Thanks Jessi:) You know that I don't need a lot of convincing to get one:) It's just that I always get what's on sale rather than what I really want (which includes everything, not just car seats) and later regret it.

Thanks for the reassurance.

babyherder

I love the flair cover! I want one. (And I don't have a MR!) I think as long as you can afford it, get it and enjoy it. Its always nice to have a spare cover. And then post pictures!!!!

StillThankful

Babyherder

Thanks:) LOL! I'll be sure to post pics of her in the "flair." I probably get it in June (DH's birthday, Mother's Day (gift for my mom), and my mom's birthday were all in this month of May so it took a big hit on me).

2BunniesMommy

I love my girls having girly car seats...so I've gotta say go for it. Chandler is really nice, I am sure you could get a decent amount selling it here and then you would be out of pocket just a bit.

emandbri

It is always handy to have extra covers for when you have a diaper blow out, a kid pukes, or you just need to clean the cover you have. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC