Just ordered the 80SL from diapers.com-- $191.99 w/free 2 day shipping

poohbear

Is the may15 code for first time buyers only?

Yes it's for first timer only. BCB is bing cashback - it is 10% for diapers.com. Quite a few sites are running 20% off right now that you can have diapers.com pricematch to.
I had posted the strollers.com one on another thread - I have to double check but I think it's CARSEAT20. babycatalog has discounts also, you just put the carseat in your cart.
HTH!

ADS

ineedmyblankie

I don't think this was answered yet. I believe that the CARSEAT20 code is good until Sunday, at least that is what it said at babycarseats.com. I think they are all under the same umbrella of stores. It says it right at the top of their main page - http://www.babycarseats.com/

I need to order 2 XTSLs and this is AWESOME! Thank you very much!

ineedmyblankie

I got the price match and just tried to add the 15may code and it said "The promotion code is not valid or expired." I can still use the 10% off code for new customers -10PERCENT, but would love to use another 15% code if someone happens to have one!

wavegal

I wonder if they fixed the code, I heard from someone on another board you weren't supposed to be able to use the may15 with it, I can't even check because it is telling me one use per household, guess they have my ip adress even with making a new account.

ineedmyblankie

Someone on another board called about the code and it is MAY15, not 15may. It looks like the max discount is $100...I only know that because I am not getting 3 XTSLs. All but one of my car seats are expiring soon and that one won't fit 3 across in my car. Although I'm going to have the new baby in a SN for a while, for $166, I can't pass up getting the third seat now.

Jo&Co

Thank you so much for posting this! I was just able to buy 2 Graco Nautilus and 1 Monterey for $312 total!! SO thrilled to get awesome seats AND stick to budget!

Jo&Co

Just curious, for those of you who went through Bing for cashback, did you actually get it? I thought Bing did not allow you to get cashback when you use coupon codes and such.

Meg

Just curious, for those of you who went through Bing for cashback, did you actually get it? I thought Bing did not allow you to get cashback when you use coupon codes and such.

Yep, I had no problem getting BCB. It showed up in my account about 5 mins. after I placed my order.

poohbear

I've never had a problem with BCB and any sites where I've used coupons including diapers.com. In fact I placed an order with Kohls.com using a coupon a few weeks ago and BCB didn't show up. I just sent Bing an email with my order confirmation and within two days I got credit, no problem!

BTW - to all who used MAY15 coupon, you should still be able to use a promo code or a referral code later on if you make a purchase using diapers to get your $10 off your first purchase containing dipes, $5 off your second purchase. I believe you can also use 10percent later too since you will not have used that code before. I know on my first purchase I used a 15% off gear coupon and so they let me use 10percent later - you just have to call to use that one and tell them you never used it.

Ady2glude707

For first time diapers.com customers I used a referral code and got another $10 off my order when I added diapers (as low as $7.99) with this deal. Then I used coupon code "PLUS10PCT" and saved an addition 10% off the same order.

Last edited by a moderator:

poohbear

Awesome - here's hoping mine shows up too then!

Jo, if it doesn't show up after 48 hours, there is a section in bing that has a "contact us" email. Click on it - you will have to enter in the info from your order and they will send you a case ID. They will ask for some information and then they will "research" it. I had this happen with kohls and they fixed it no problem and credited my account!

judesmommy

I'm trying to do this too.... but, diapers.com won't except the may15pct code AFTER price matching from strollers.com. Should I call and ask them to or do I have to open a new account to get the 15 percent off??

PeachyKeen

I'm trying to do this too.... but, diapers.com won't except the may15pct code AFTER price matching from strollers.com. Should I call and ask them to or do I have to open a new account to get the 15 percent off??
If they do that will you please let me know? I called for the price match but its not letting me use the code either. I figured they probably wouldn't but it couldn't hurt to try.

tenecwalker

It let me use the code after the price match without issue, but it was my 1st purchase so I don't know if that makes a difference. I got the seats yesterday and I really like them a lot.

CTRS4peds

Just got the XTSL for $162.39!!!!:love:

$183.99 with pricematch and 15% off and -$21.60 for BCB!!

I get it today and I am so exticed! I LOVE Diapers.com!

I also plan to submit for the $10 magazine rebate. I hope I remember!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC