Just ordered the 80SL from diapers.com-- $191.99 w/free 2 day shipping

KelliBella

Now that is a great deal!

Here's what I did for anyone else needing one-

1. I signed into Bing for cashback. Clicked onto diapers.com through Bing.
2. Found the 80SL on diapers.com and added it to my shopping cart.
3. Found the same seat on strollers.com, added to cart there, applied coupon code CARSEAT20.
4. Called 1.800.diapers and asked them to price match.
5. They applied credit to my account.
6. Placed order online at diapers.com. Don't forget that you can also throw in a referral code as a first time diaper orderer for a "free" pack of diapers.

$239 (on sale)
-$48 (the equivalent of 20% off)
-------
$191.99 -not including an extra 10% back with Bing, plus free 2-day shipping, and free returns. :thumbsup:

ADS

KelliBella

I have no idea, I am sorry! Poohbear posted the code on another thread. (Thank you!!) I do know that once diapers.com puts the credit into your shopping cart, it's good for three days.

poohbear

I have no idea, I am sorry! Poohbear posted the code on another thread. (Thank you!!) I do know that once diapers.com puts the credit into your shopping cart, it's good for three days.

You're welcome :) I don't remember when it expires...
babycatalog also still have 20% off radians when you put them in your cart (or they did yesterday).
Don't forget to go through bing to get the extra 10% back if you do diapers.com!

wavegal

Can you walk me through exactly how to get that price on the XTSL? I need to buy 2 of them and need the best deal possible

I pricematched strollers.com for the 20% off, then used the coupon code may15 for 15% off, that brings it to 183.59 , with bing cashback at 10% you save an additional 18.36. = 165.23 as long as you don't live in NJ or one of their other locational states you don't pay tax and there is free shipping.

Meg

Thanks to the info in this thread, I just got a Radian 80SL for $163! :D I tried doing the BCB, but I'm not sure if it went through. Does anyone know how long it takes to show up under your Bing account?

eta: Nevermind, the BCB just went through.. so I ended up paying just $147 for the seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC