Vent Stop leaning on the monterey!!!!

ginny4

the next person that does that is gonna get their arms chopped off!!

GRRR.... the monterey is driver 2nd row capt chair.....entering & exiting the van the kids or my mom will use the headrest of the monterey to support themselves into the van. AHHH. of course i've said it a hundred times to not lean on the seat to please use the vehicle seat to help support you if you need it. folks seem to get in on that side most times but even coming in & out on the passenger side they do it too. UGH i warn that if they bust the headrest they are buying me a NEW ONE!!

lay off the monterey poeple

ADS

christineka

Stuff like that drives me crazy too. I don't want my seat broken unless it's in an accident. That is why I don't like having car seats in my house.

AtTheSouthDam

Ugh. I feel for you. Do you know how often I have to tell DD1 and her friends there is another door, stop crawling over the RN?! The put all their weight at the top, too. I am so afraid they are gonna bust it (or worse, ruin my RF install!)

Lily

I feel your pain. MIL used DD's centre installed My Ride to get out of her outboard seat when she was out visiting last month! She put so much of her weight on it. I watched her every time she got out after that to make sure she didn't do it again. She is impossible to say anything too, though. She liked holding DD's hand in the car and I told her that unless she was fussing and needed to be comforted that it was much safer not to have her limbs in DDs seat and explained why. She told me that the the car wasn't moving! So I had no choice but to tell her that she was doing it yesterday when the car was moving. She acted as though I was being completely unreasonable.

Thanks for letting me vent too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC