Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Mixed feelings about "Runway Moms"

TLC's "Runway Moms" is a show on which expectant moms, nursing moms, and small babies model for a variety of editorials, commercials, etc.

The carseat usage on that show are mixed, at best.

Today's episode had Liza, the head of the modeling agency, taking her two chldren to Coney Island. Her son is three or four years old (she said something to him about a roller coaster being a possibility when he was five or six, so I know he is younger than five). Her daughter is probably one and a half or maybe two.

Liza had her son, Devin, in a backless Graco Turbo Booster and her daughter in what looked like a FF Evenflo Titan. While I thought it was great that they were using seats, I was disappointed to see her little girl, Talia, FF at such a young age and that her little boy was in a backless booster.

There have been much worse incidences of bad usage on this show, though!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Mixed feelings about "Runway Moms"

Did you see the straps of Talia's carseat? Very loose & very twisted.