Does anyone know who did this article?

ADS

jeminijad

Thank you for that. It is professionally written and contains a depth of information on several topics that I haven't seen brought together before. Very useful.

I know that wasn't the point :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I wonder if all those companies, not to mention our own mamas here, know they 'borrowed' those pictures without permission? :whistle:

mish

I didnt' read the article, but that creeps me out that they "borrowed" those pictures. I hope they contacted Ketchupqueen and Wendy.

Ok, I'm guessing Wendy didin't know they used her picture!

littleangelfire

For some reason I think those are the only 2 pics in the file that won't come up for me. Weird. Just empty boxes. I don't think they'd have had time to pull them yet, probably haven't even checked email yet.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The photos must have been removed... the empty boxes are indeed where the photos were.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
This is what I got back:

"With our most sincere apologies. We have redacted the images from the online literature until permission is obtained."

That is all of it. No, "Dear Wendy Thomas," or "Sincerely, XXXXXX".

I have given permission in the past to use Piper's images. Even after the fact. I'm not inclined to give it now.

Wendy

hel

This is what I got back:

"With our most sincere apologies. We have redacted the images from the online literature until permission is obtained."
What an utterly bizarre response. I wonder from whom they think they're going to get permission; they're not asking for it in the message, but from the wording seem to think it will be forthcoming. It just makes no sense. I could understand "we're so sorry, we've removed it for now, can we please use the picture." or "we're so sorry, we've removed it and will find another picture" but this? Very odd.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I told them to update the rear facing convertible limit from 30-35 pounds to 35-45, and told them to come here if they wanted pictures with permission. Sounds like they're actually going to come! They actually sound like they'll fit in.

Wendy

Reactions: hel

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC