In Search Of Smart Cycle Games

Mommy2Marcus

My mom bought Marcus a Smart Cycle at a yard sale this past weekend. He LOVES it, like seriously beggs to play it all day. :thumbsup: However it only had one game with it. He likes it, but I am sure he would like others as well. He likes Scooby Doo, CARS, Dora, Diego, Dinasours, or pretty much anything boyish. If you have any that you're looking to sale let me know price & condition. I am fine with them not being in a case either.

ADS

NVMBR02

I have the Discover the Dinosaurs game and I have the game that comes with the smart cycle (learning adventure, I am guessing that is the one you have).

The sticker is partially ripped off of the dinosaurs game but the game itself works fine. We don't have the box . $5 shipped?

Also, I may have the diego game somewhere. We had it but it disappeared. We are in the process of cleaning out the games totoes for a garage sale so I'll let you know if it turns up.

Mommy2Marcus

I have the Discover the Dinosaurs game and I have the game that comes with the smart cycle (learning adventure, I am guessing that is the one you have).

The sticker is partially ripped off of the dinosaurs game but the game itself works fine. We don't have the box . $5 shipped?

Also, I may have the diego game somewhere. We had it but it disappeared. We are in the process of cleaning out the games totoes for a garage sale so I'll let you know if it turns up.

YAY!!!! You're so awsome! I have been watching this thread for days hoping someone had some. I am very interested in the Dinosaurs game! So you want $5 for it including shipping, right? If so I want it. If you find the Diego one I would love to have it as well. Do you want to wait a little longer to see if it shows up to so I can pay you for both & then you ship them together?

Also will you take a money order? I do not have a paypal account. :( I can get a Western Union money order or a Post Office money order, whichever you would prefer.

NVMBR02

A money order will be fine. Yeah, $5 uncluding shipping. We can wait and see if the Diego game turns up. I know we had it recently and it is bright orange so hopefully someone will spot it!

Mommy2Marcus

A money order will be fine. Yeah, $5 uncluding shipping. We can wait and see if the Diego game turns up. I know we had it recently and it is bright orange so hopefully someone will spot it!

Do you want $5 for the Diego game as well if it shows up? So that would be $10 for both of them with shipping, right? Thanks! You rock. Marcus will be SO excited to get new games for it, exspecially a Dinosaur one.

NVMBR02

Sorry, I should have checked back. $5 for the Diego game as well. I didn't see it today but I didn't get much sorting done either. DD1 doesn't have school tomorrow so we will be cleaning/sorting through toys for the next 3 days and hopefully it will turn up then.

Mommy2Marcus

Just checking to see if you might have found the Diego game yet? Also to let you know that I have not forgotten. If you post & I do not see it, then PM me. I will check back tomorrow.

NVMBR02

I haven't found it yet. Dh is working the overnight shift tonight and we are taking the kids to the amusment park in the morning for a few hours. I'll ask him if he has seen it recently.

I'll send you a PM on Monday letting you know one way or another and give you my address.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC