anyone have this crib?

Cryssy Jane

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Lauren-4in1-Crib-Natural/11081896

Looking for a regular sized crib with a fixed side. No drop sides. I currently have 3 mini cribs (all fixed sides), and one toddler bed, but I just cannot get O to stay put in the toddler bed so I'm thinking of putting a larger crib in it's spot. Plus the only reason I have 3 mini cribs up is so when I give up of trying to keep O in the toddler bed, I put him in the extra mini crib.

So when all is said and done I'd hopefully have one full sized crib and 2 mini's set up.

Would prefer a natural colored wood as the rest of the furniture is a natural honey color.

Spam me with any other suggestions!

ADS

xxluckychicxx

Let me see if I can find any pics... I didnt have any trouble with it, but I'm 5'7". It sits pretty low to the ground though, like not enough room for a crib skirt or anything.

Cryssy Jane

I'm 5 feet on a good day. I do do crib skirts or bumpers or any of that jazz, licensing would allow it in the first place. But low is good.

Michi

We had one that was very similar to that, except in a cherry finish. I liked it very much - but my only complaint was that the railing on the back and sides was so thick we could not attach a mobile or DD's favorite Fisher Price aquarium toy to her crib.

Meg

I have this crib in natural and really like it! I'll take some measurements for you..
The top of the front side is 3ft. off the ground. (I'm 5'3" and it hits below my navel.)
The bottom of that front side is 9in. off the ground
And a couple inches back from the front side is a peice of wood that supports the matress and that is 6in. off the ground. So if you wanted to put baskets or anything underneath there, you can as long as they lower than 6in.
Here's a pic:
4094051067_bf05043edc.jpg

4094811490_228cd4a5b3.jpg

eta: unlike others, we have had no issues attaching mobiles or using a crib skirt- if you're into that.

Last edited:

cpsaddict

We have the drop-side version, but DH converted it to a non-dropside with an "L" bracket kit(we measured the non-dropside model at BRU to get the height right). We love the crib. It was easy to set up, too. I am 5'9" tall and with the mattress all the way down, I can put DD down asleep in it. We do have the Fisher Price Aquarium attached to one end and we had a mobile attached to the end at one time, too. We have a crib skirt as well. Overall, I am very pleased with the crib and would buy it again.

Athena

We have the drop-side version, but DH converted it to a non-dropside with an "L" bracket kit

Was this an approved/tested conversion? Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wasn't sure how to read this and was wondering if you'd seen the warnings/dangers on CPSC.gov about do-it-yourself conversions of recalled cribs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC