So, I have the boulevard and radian out of the car

Jennifer mom to my 7

to clean and might play carseat later. Anyone have any comparison pics they might want? I can also do my kids in the same vehicle seat in a monterey, turbo and old parkway.

Stats:

7 year old, 84 pounds, 54 inches? huge torso (outgrew the regent at just under 6

4.5 year old, 47+ pounds, 44.75 inches, just about out of a nautilus in this van, and ready to move up to the top slots of the regent any day now.

3 year old, 36 pounds, 38? inches, 15.5 inch torso (I think)

18 month old, 26 pounds nekkid, 33? inches (I will double check, he was just at the doc) and 13+ inch torso, haven't measured lately.

I am thinking of trying the radian ff in the van, and seeing if my dd would actually fit or not.

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

Well, noone really wanted to play nice, but here are a couple of pics.

FF radian, installed.

Rffradian2.jpg

Rffradian1.jpg

head rest all the way up.

Mffradian.jpg

He would already need the top slots, he uses the 4th for rf.

Vffradian.jpg

He was not happy. He was in the 4th slot, and was close to it when I tried him rf in it, but he wouldn't let me get the pics.

Comparison

DD in the nautilus about a month ago in same seating position

raffaellanautilus.jpg

I really wish my 3 year old would have let me get a pic of him rf in the boulevard. He looked close to the 1 inch mark of the shell.

mish

Great pictures! Any chance you would try the 4.5 year old in the parkway and monterey?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC