Pictures of kids in car seats

Angela

I'm putting together a brochure for some info sessions I'm having and to hand out to parents looking at buying seats from our consignment store. I have it all typed up, but need some pictures of both rear and forward facing kiddos. I'd cut and paste from a google search but I don't want to publicize someone's kiddo without their consent. Any ideas where I could find some good 'non-copyrighted' pictures? Or would anyone here like to share?

ADS

Mae

I don't know if they're ok to use -- I'd assume no -- but either way, I wouldn't want to have all of the pictures be kids in a Britax seat. I think in a way it kind of pushes the "Britax is the best" and the "Britax Bubble" thought process. Try to mix it up; show some Sceneras if you can, just to prove that a safe seat doesn't mean an expensive seat. :twocents:

Usually when people make things like this, you can just post a thread asking for people's approval to use their kids pictures and they will PM you the pictures (or post them in this thread). I've done it before. :)

Angela

I had the same thoughts. The 'example' pictures (no kids) of the different car seats I put in are 2 graco's (snugride and TB) and a True Fit. I'm hoping to have 2 pictures of kids in car seats. One rear facing (older child preferably) and one forward facing.

Mae

Another thing to consider is that you can't use the manufacturer's stock photos for your "no kid" pictures. They're copyrighted.

Also, I wouldn't put a 4 year old RF as your older kid RF. For many people, even RFing beyond 1 is "crazy and ridiculous", so I would put a younger, yet older child RFing; maybe an 18-24 month old? If you put a much older child RFing, you're more prone to scaring them away from the idea of ERF. KWIM?

Angela

I hadn't even thought about not being able to use the manufacturers stock photos. hmmm...

I totally agree about putting a mid age RF on.

Any thoughts?

ca2003

I hadn't even thought about not being able to use the manufacturers stock photos. hmmm...

I totally agree about putting a mid age RF on.

Any thoughts?

Could you avoid the manufacturer's stock photos by going to somewhere that sells car seats (Babies R Us, Target, Walmart) and taking pictures there (If the store allows it)?

Jonah Baby

I have some pics of J from this past winter looking REALLY cozy in a RF MyRide. He'd be about 2 1/2.
Let me know if you want it.

I've also got him recently in the RF XTSL.

Angela

I have some pics of J from this past winter looking REALLY cozy in a RF MyRide. He'd be about 2 1/2.
Let me know if you want it.

I've also got him recently in the RF XTSL.

I'd love one (or both). Do you want to post it here or PM me? Either is fine. Thanks!!

Joyofbirth

My 17-month-old is still rear-facing if you'd like to use pictures of her. I also have pics of my oldest in a regent, she's 5 1/2. Let me know if you'd like them.

babygirlsmom1005

I don't mind sharing at all - my 4 1/2 year old is RF'ing and heck I'll just show it because it's :love:

IMG_7291.jpg

But if you would like any more, just LMK

Angela

My 17-month-old is still rear-facing if you'd like to use pictures of her. I also have pics of my oldest in a regent, she's 5 1/2. Let me know if you'd like them.

The more the merrier!

You can use Stella's picture from the cpsafety website. She's mine and I give you permission.

That's a great picture of Stella! Saved it.

I'll let everyone know which pictures I decide on. Thanks for ALL the help!

TiaxMarie

Let me know if you need more. I have a 30lb 2.5 year old. Can get RF pics in Radian XTSL, True Fit, Marathon, and FF in any of those as well. :thumbsup:

DahliaRW

I'm happy to provide pics as well. :) Heading out the door soon, so I can't go find them now to post but I can do it later.

andre149

If you want to PM me your email address I have some pictures of P rf in her MA at 2 years old :)

ETA: Just saw that you're looking for a mid-age erf'er... P just turned 2, is 30.5lbs, and I'm not sure on height but she's on the second slots of the MA about to move up to the third... if you haven't found one yet let me know :)

Angela

Let me know if you need more. I have a 30lb 2.5 year old. Can get RF pics in Radian XTSL, True Fit, Marathon, and FF in any of those as well. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to provide pics as well. :) Heading out the door soon, so I can't go find them now to post but I can do it later.

Post away! I've gotten several, but the more the merrier. :) If you want to email them to me, just pm me and I'll send you my email address. Thanks!! I really appreciate it!!! I'll make sure to post the brochure once it's all done.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC