2 year old in Snugride 32:)

ohiomommy08

Here's some pics of my teeny girl. She turned two in April and I was curious to see if she would still fit in her SS1, but it's buried in storage, so I went to BRU to play with the seats;) She's only 23lbs, so I knew she was fine by weight, and she still fits by height too! She's actually not even quite to the top slots. There's some pics of her in her MA too. She's got forever to go RF in that! She's not even close to moving from the bottom slots. I'm so happy I have a little peanut who will RF for a LONG time!

Last edited:
ADS

StillThankful

Nice pics and thanks for sharing! She is a cutie pie.

Unlike your toddler, my girls are big--DD1 was 23 lbs at 6 months; DD2 is 23 lbs at 15 months--thanks to breastfeeding:)

Originally, I had to turn DD1 FF when she hit the 32 or 33 # mark in her MA--she was about 2 1/2 years old. That's why I'm thankful they make seats now that RF until 40 and 45 pounds:) Because of this, I was able to turn DD1 back to RFing after buying the Radian XTSL --hopefully, she can RF past 4 years old.

andre149

I'm jealous... my 2 year old is big enough that I'm getting paranoid about having to ff her lol. Although I did sit her in my friend's KF30 and she would have just outgrown it by height and weight at 2 years old (currently 30.5 lbs clothed and her head was about 1/2 inch from the top of the shell but with the infant insert in for my friends dd). I was actually impressed that she was so close to fitting in it.

moxy

My son only just outgrew his SS1 by height in March, a month before his second birthday. it's so cute to see a toddler in an infant seat

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC