Any pics of the Harmony Lightrider in use?

menfusse

Our dinky little Wal-Mart actually got these. We never get anything. They have the same sceneras, cosco combos, and evenflo booster and one evenflo bucket that they've had for years. The only turbo you can get is backless.

It does concern me however, that the people in this town are going to see that price and start slinging their two year olds in them. I can almost guarantee it.

BUT, being the nerd that I am I'm having the most difficult time passing up a $13.50 booster seat:whistle:. And it's PINK!

I was thinking of picking up one for A as a spare. They do have a belt positioning strap do-hickey do they not? It also looks deeper than the turbo. She's getting so flippin' tall! I'm only a head taller than her now, so I'm feeling ok with her going into a backless on occasion. In fact, if she keeps the growing up, she will have to go backless every time she rides with MIL in her cavalier :thumbsdown:. We had the Monterey in there, and it needed raised and it won't fit now in there. So we put the vivo in and it's hitting the top, but it's not crammed or tilting. I think the harmony might be a good solution for her car too. It seems narrow enough to put her center beside E's avenue.
So I may just pick up two:whistle:.

So anyway, do we have pics?

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

I can take a pic in a bit but I love it as my spare seat. It is narrow at the bottom but with the way the arm rest flare out it fits DD1 nicely and should for a some to come. It may be a bipt longer than the TB but I wold have to measure to be sure. It does have the belt adjustment strap but we have never used it. The shoulder belt so far fits nicely in DH's civic, my mom's durango and sis's Mustang. It is light enough for DD1 carry it anywhere.

I would rather have her in a highback but at her size finding an inexpensive spare that fits her is just not doable so we move the Monterey on longer trips. Oh, and it is nice to have for friends who parents think they are to old ;)

menfusse

It does have the belt adjustment strap but we have never used it. The shoulder belt so far fits nicely in DH's civic, my mom's durango and sis's Mustang.

The only vehicle I've had trouble with a backless is our's. We have a commander, and I don't know what the deal is, but the shoulder belt fit is a bit off one way or the other in the few backlesses we've tried. We've never tried one with a strap though, so I'm hoping that will remedy it. I like that it's so light because she can take it with her easily to my mom's or her granny and pappy's. Plus, on the off chance we were to fly anywhere, it can be her carry on, lol.

christineka

Glad you found them. 10 yo dd rides in the literider in the van, the middle seat. She looks fine to me. She was getting a bit wide for the turbobooster. She's a thin kid, but she's 10 and starting to fill out a bit. She reports that the literider is comfy. I like it better than the cosco because it seems sturdy. It's not bulky for toting around either.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC