DS is RF again! thoughts and pics

jessi f

DS' CA got here yesterday so he's "riding backwards" like his sister now :love: I'm so excited! He is too, but I think he was expecting it to be a little more thrilling of a ride than it actually is. He kept telling me to go faster when we drove to town today.... :rolleyes: DH did not like the looks of DS RF when he first saw him and went on a little rampage about how there was no way it was safe. I thought he was going to try to make me turn him. But he came inside to google it himself and got a whole load of info on why ERF is safer ;) Several hits on this site actually. DS really is all legs and no torso so I can see where DH was a little put off at first. I really like the CA even though I can see how it can have annoying quirks I think we'll get along just fine. It has one little spot on the cover that bothers me. Where the bottom of the sliding headrest is the seam is drawn up where DS' back will be against it and it may be uncomfortable. Loading him up and getting him buckled are a little more awkward than I had imagined but I think it's a combo of getting used to the new seat/position and DS suddenly deciding he's in charge of the straps and buckles :cool: I think after a few trips to get used to it it'll be a breeze. I struggled with the TF at first but now I love it. He seems super comfy once he gets settled in and hasnt had any complaints. So overall I think the switch is a sucess and DS is going to get to ERF to the limits of his seat :D

ETA- I think their seats look really good together too!

Now for the cute stuff:

ADS

jessi f

Thanks! We :love: our TF, Im so glad I decided to keep it. I wish they would change the weight limit to 40 lbs, I would have gotten another one for DS in a heartbeat (not a pink one :p ) But I think I'm really going to like the CA too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC