In Search Of Chicco C1 stroller skin

hsjwmom

I'd like a different set of skins for my C1. I have Nottingham and really don't like it. It now needs to be washed, so I thought just maybe I could find a different set. :eek:

Someone had one for sale a while ago, but the thread got purged. It was the seat part only, she didn't have the hood. I have no idea who was selling it, lol.

I'd prefer to get a whole set, including the matching hood, but it's not a dealbreaker.

ADS

chelle80

I have one! I can't remember the name of it, but it's black and has red piping I think. It's in baby girls closet so I will have to look tomorrow. I was asking $35ppd for it. It is brand new, never even been put on the stroller. They sent it as a replacement because mine tore up, but they didn't have the hood for it so I had to buy a different set to have the matching canopy.

ETA: Pic (lol, I slipped in there and got it)

100_0862a.jpg

Last edited:

hsjwmom

I really like that pattern, Michelle, it matched my Explorer Keyfit! I'd prefer to get one with a hood, so if you don't mind, I'd like to give it a little time to see if anyone has a full set for sale anywhere. If nothing else comes up in the next week or so, then I'll go for it. Sound OK?

chelle80

I really like that pattern, Michelle, it matched my Explorer Keyfit! I'd prefer to get one with a hood, so if you don't mind, I'd like to give it a little time to see if anyone has a full set for sale anywhere. If nothing else comes up in the next week or so, then I'll go for it. Sound OK?

I was thinking it was explorer, but I wasn't sure. I don't mind waiting at all, I completely understand the wanting the matching canopy. That's why I ended up having to buy a new seat pad and canopy. I didn't like how this seat pad looked with my iceberg canopy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC