Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fashion Bug Right Fit Jeans and dress pants on sale for $5! Regular and Plus size!

I'm so excited! I just bought 4 pairs of Right Fit Jeans for $21! The Right Fit Line has different sizing, you have to enter your waist and hip measurements and it tells you which color and size to order.
    For example yellow is if you are straight from hips to waist, red is if you are slightly curved from hips to waist, and blue is if you are fullest at hips.
    So each color line is designed perfectly to fit your body shape not just your size.

I found my size with their calculator, and bought 4 pairs (why not if they are so cheap?). The cool thing is, they let you ship them to a local store to pick up for free. We have 2 Fashion Bug stores near-ish to me but they are both sorta far. Not far enough that I'd not want to go there though. I entered my zip so they could locate the store to ship to, and not only could I choose a Fashion Bug, I could choose a Lane Bryant too! Lane Bryant is a lot closer so I had them shipped there. I didn't know that Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug are kind of merging, apparently you can shop from either store or also Catherines and have them all in just one order with just one shipping charge.
    I'm assuming I can return them to Lane Bryant or Fashion Bug if I end up not liking them. I plan to use 2 for jeans and make the other two into capris for this summer.

Anyway, here is the Right Fit size calculator
    Right Fit Jeans page
    Right Fit Dress Pants
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Fashion Bug Right Fit Jeans and dress pants on sale for $5! Regular and Plus size!

Is it online only?

Re: Fashion Bug Right Fit Jeans and dress pants on sale for $5! Regular and Plus size!

I'm not sure.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Holy crap! It says I should where a 20. I don't look like a 20, do I?

It says I'm a blue 6, and I'm really a 26. I just ordered what it told me to get, I hope the measurements are accurate.
    Mom to:

It says I am a red 20. I wear a 16.

Senior Community Member MySillyKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    It says I am a red 20. I where a 16.
    Wear?

Right there!

Thats so weird how different the sizes are. I'm most definitely not a 6 and not even close.
    Mom to:

I hope I didn't order something super small, I'll be so sad! I ordered the blue 6 Melrose stretch jeans. At least if they are the wrong size I didn't pay shipping and I can return them in the store. I'm going to try to be optimistic though.
    Mom to:

Blue 6 is a 29" waist, 39-40.5" hips.

Ok, so thats stupid. They have the same size names for regular and plus? I guess I must have ordered the regular because they said 6M not just 6. I thought the M stood for average length as opposed to petite or tall.
    Thats stupid then, I guess all the plus really are gone.
    I'm confused why they say you are 20 though when they don't have a 20 in the right fit, they go up to 10 or 11.
    Mom to:

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    Blue 6 is a 29" waist, 39-40.5" hips.
    Yeah, thats for the blue regular, they have a blue plus too. I'm a blue 6 in the plus.
    Mom to:

I was looking at the regular sizes. So, I guess I am a four. Who do they think they are, changing sizes???

Yeah it's confusing! It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have regular and plus have the same numbers though.
    Mom to:

Well, I guess I'll cancel my order. I don't want to recieve 4 pairs of tiny pants I can't ever wear. I'll call the stores tomorrow, maybe they have some plus size in the store, I hope they are on sale there too.
    I hope some small people can take advantage of this deal though.
    Mom to:

I am sorry Holly.

It's ok. It was just exciting thinking I was really getting 4 pairs of jeans for $20. I have some smaller friends who I'm going to tell about this, maybe they can benefit from it and I can live vicariously through them getting a good deal. Maybe I'll still be able to find some plus in the stores.
    Mom to:

Text me if you do!