Want old Seats?

scoutingbear

Come to my Goodwill before they open in the morning and check out what is left behind the garbage can or donation door! I arrived 15 minutes before the donation center opened this morning and snagged an older, but not expired Graco Snugride. Actually doesn't look that bad. My brother is coming to watch the kids today; I'll give him the fun of destroying it! I've seen many other seats on other occassions but might just have to drive through a couple times a week to see what kinds of "finds" I can find! BTW, our goodwill doesn't take most baby gear, so they just trash it anyway.

C just wanted me to look at all the kids wheeled toys (that they don't take either) to see if they worked. Uh, not today kid. They were filthy disgusting.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC