Sending y'all my SNOW!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
On the weekend we got about 12" of snow and we are now getting more, it has been snowing non-stop since yesterday and isn't supposed to stop any time soon. Schools have been cancelled and roads are now closing . We are expecting 15-25cm :( I'm ready for Spring!

ea7871fa.jpg
ea78780a.jpg

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
You can keep it, thanks. ;) We had thunder, lightening, and about 6" of snow this morning! I much prefer hot weather...

Pawy

Ill take the 12 inches and anything else you can send...

But i dont think it would last long today here its 95F

Paul

beeman

I know what you're saying. Enjoy it while you got it. Schools don't close that often and the kids need an unexpected break that isn't classed as a sick day. That thunder and lightning with the snow would be cool though. It would be great to photograph :D , or videotape.
Hey paul, I didn't realise you were from Australia. How are you fairing out in the fires?

broken4u05

I have mixed feelings i love the snow but it makes for every cooped up babies. They want to go outside but it is cold or wet

mamato2

I'm sure by now you are ready for spring, but from down here in Austin that snow looks heavenly!!!! Makes me really homesick for either the east OR west coast where we did get snow, tho not often on the west coast.
I took a long hike with kids and friends on Monday and it was in the 80's. Man were we hot!
C.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC