Will a Flora XTSL match our Monet TF?

Beth.

We are (hopefully) bringing home our newborn (girl) in the next few weeks. Our plan for my car is for baby to move into DD's Monet TF and buy a new seat for DD (25 months, 30 lbs). I was planning on a Flora XTSL, but will the two seats match?? I can't be the only one who wants her seats to match, right? :whistle:

ADS

MoreLatte

I used to have a Monet TF and currently have the Flora XTSL and I have to say they won't match. Like not even close:( As you know, the Monet is yellow and pink and the Flora is cream with brown, tan, green and pale orange, mostly. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, lol.

Beth.

Darn. I was hoping there was some magical theory that two beautiful seats had to go nicely together.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC