Brag about my 2 year old

TiaxMarie

My midwives came over yesterday for the first time. My daughter is super friendly and would leave with a stranger, no problem.

When the were leaving she said "Can you put a carseat in your car and I can go with you?"

I am so proud of her! Well except the leaving with strangers part, but at least she'd make sure she was in a carseat! :thumbsup:

ADS

Wiggles

You know, you could actually probably use the carseat thing to KEEP HER from going with strangers. Teach her that if they don't have a carseat she recognizes, in their car and ready, she's to start screaming immediately. Sure, she'd be close to the car, but it'd be something, at the very least.

TiaxMarie

You know, you could actually probably use the carseat thing to KEEP HER from going with strangers. Teach her that if they don't have a carseat she recognizes, in their car and ready, she's to start screaming immediately. Sure, she'd be close to the car, but it'd be something, at the very least.

Thanks. She knows only to ride in her carseats which is great! :thumbsup:

My dad tried to have her ride in a FF seat not too long ago, that he didn't know the history of, and she yelled and cried and screamed so he called me to ask what to do. I told him not to put her in the seat. :thumbsdown: But, I was so proud of her!

babyherder

Thanks. She knows only to ride in her carseats which is great! :thumbsup:

My dad tried to have her ride in a FF seat not too long ago, that he didn't know the history of, and she yelled and cried and screamed so he called me to ask what to do. I told him not to put her in the seat. :thumbsdown: But, I was so proud of her!

Good for her!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC