Pics of a MR installed FF?

Mags462

This seat is weird FF - and from searching posts i see that a lot of you think so too .... but it has left me curious about what a correctly installed MR FF looks like. I just cannot imagine the seat FF at all.... so does anyone want to humor me and show me what a proper FF install looks like?

Oh and what kind of car you drive because i have tried it FF in a Sienna, Tahoe, and Focus and couldn't get it to work where i was comfortable with the install. :rolleyes:

ADS

emandbri

There is one of my dd in one FF in my sienna in this thread.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=125535

Here is a picture from the side. Sorry it is blurry, that was my old camera that needed to be replaced.

DSC02514.JPG

I can get it rock solid FF in my sienna by reclining the seat back and bringing it back up. I am not at all happy with how it fits in the van rear-facing.

Mommy2Marcus

Here is a MR installed FF in my DH's 2001 Cavalier. Sorry the pictures are at a weird angel. It is a 2 door car which makes it harder to get car seat pictures.
010-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

It was pretty reclined, but not to the extreme that some people have had with it. It also installed well FF in my 1997 2 door Subaru Impreza. It again was pretty reclined, but not to terribly bad. It was great for a FF sleeper.

NannyMom

He's my MR in my Sienna. I had to recline the seatback, sit the MR more upright (it wanted to be really reclined), then pull the seatback up after installation.

This is with my then 6 year old, I think he was just a hair over hte top slots (just trying it out).
CIMG1668.jpg

THis is with my then 2 year old (just trying it out, she rides RF).
SofiMR6.jpg

Spam

Here it is in my 04 grand prix. A was just trying it out he rides rfing in it. He's on the top slots with about a .5" to go. It was reclined but not overkill I don't think, don't know why I don't have side shot :scratcheshead:
crissybdat051.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC