The floral XTSL radian thread.....

emandbri

If you have one in your siggy or a picture of one post here! I just thought it would be cool to see all the pretty florals in one super super thread! :D

ADS

Calideedle

2d9d42fc.jpg

KiwiGem

4533504387_53a352e10f_m.jpg

The big version of the photo in my ticker.

4534093170_3d5c661daf_m.jpg

And when you love your new carseat this much, of course it's totally worth singing a song about!!!

Looking forward to seeing more photos! :love:

tweetykl

I have one in my signature. Plus we had playtime recently when we got a new one.
4587318631_79de3a4ffe.jpg
4587939714_6904d3e979.jpg

I still can't believe my son fits in it. He had not been in the MA for over a year.

monstah

Cool thread! :cool: I wish I had a picture to add.

I do want to say, how flipping awesome would it be if SSK took that solid green fabric near the base and made a whole cover out of it for the 65?!

love-pink

it says floral :p can we post of the pink petal flower cover also or did you specifically mean flora??
user8658_pic923_1263153235.jpg

user8658_pic924_1263153235.jpg

this seems to be the only one i have of someone actually in the seat lol
kiddos051Medium.jpg

love-pink

Cool thread! :cool: I wish I had a picture to add.

I do want to say, how flipping awesome would it be if SSK took that solid green fabric near the base and made a whole cover out of it for the 65?!

just wanted to say that i love your avatar picture!! too cute!

KelliBella

Adding another boy riding in the Flora. :) Yes, he is usually RFing, but we had a temporary situation that I FF'd him for. The Flora is gorgeous in real life.

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC