DD is 6yo today & is now FT boostered!

ginny4

i almost can't believe it. my baby girl is growing up.

she went from this morning like this
2010-5008.jpg

to this afternoon like these
Copyof2010-5004.jpg

Copyof2010-5002.jpg

i know the headrest is high but the belt fits her better that way

she got the turbo & the monterey cover as her b-day presents. she was VERY VERY excited.

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Happy birthday to her! She looks great.

I have to ask, how much room does she have to grow in the TB having been on the top slots of the Regent? I found that DD1 outgrew the TB almost immediately after outgrowing the Regent.

PHaley

Happy happy birthday beautiful! The boosters look great :)

(What are you going to do w/ the Madison Regent cover? PM me if you like!)

Mommy0608

Um, no Ginny, she's 4! I always have her in my mind as being 4 from the JB board. :p I guess she can't be since the JBs are now turning 4! :eek:

She looks great in her boosters!

Mommy2Marcus

Happy Birthday Beautiful Birthday Girl! She is gorgous & looks great in her boosters. She also looks thrilled. I to love her skirt as it is adorable!

ginny4

thank you everyone! it was a good day! we enjoyed a delicous chicken nugget & mac n cheese dinner. according to her..... the best birthday dinner ever!! LOL i think she is uite adorable too. i'm not bias or anything

Happy birthday to her! She looks great.

I have to ask, how much room does she have to grow in the TB having been on the top slots of the Regent? I found that DD1 outgrew the TB almost immediately after outgrowing the Regent.

not much. i don't believe it is in the highest setting tho. i got it for cheap so even if she only gets a year out of the turbo in highback it'll be fine. its our extra seat

She's too adorable <3 Where did you get her skirt it just might have to be the cutest out fit ever!

my mom got it for her & gave it to her early just so she could wear it on her birthday at school. i think she either got it at kohls or TJ max. it also came with a hairband but she left the hairband at my mom. oops

Um, no Ginny, she's 4! I always have her in my mind as being 4 from the JB board. :p I guess she can't be since the JBs are now turning 4! :eek:

She looks great in her boosters!

where the heck did the time go?? i still see her as my newborn baby girl. sigh. she is such a little lady.

i'm glad she looks good int he boosters. i just keep questioning her fit in that monterey. such a big seat. i think it depends on what she wears of how too roomy it looks on her. i think she'll be fine. she sits really nicely in a booster much differently than when we started training at 5ish yo

mish

Just out of curiosity, does it affect the fit of the belt on the shoulders if you move the headwings down a bit? They seem awfully high. I know it is hard to tell in pictures though. I am not terribly familiar witht he monterey, but don't boosters usually have the rule of having the shoulder guides right at shoulder level?

AtTheSouthDam

Just out of curiosity, does it affect the fit of the belt on the shoulders if you move the headwings down a bit? They seem awfully high. I know it is hard to tell in pictures though. I am not terribly familiar witht he monterey, but don't boosters usually have the rule of having the shoulder guides right at shoulder level?

The Monterey actually states to have them above; "Adjust headrest to proper height: Upper shoulder guides should be slightly above (at least 1 cm) the child's shoulder."

mish

The Monterey actually states to have them above; "Adjust headrest to proper height: Upper shoulder guides should be slightly above (at least 1 cm) the child's shoulder."

Thank you! I am still wondering though if they could be moved down a little? Really, they aren't just slightly above. It looks like a good several inches to me.

I am now going to hide in a hole because I feel mean.:eek:

ginny4

no need to hide. it looks way too high to me in the pics too. i'll recheck it when we take a ride. she actually hasn't taken an official after b-day ride in it yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC