B&M stores with cloth dipes

skitle1802

I'm trying to find a B&M store that carries any kind of cloth dipes that isn't Gerber. I would like to be able to look, feel them before I buy a ton and I hate buying just one of something if I could have gotten a better deal in bulk. I have Target, Walmart, Kmart, TRU, Penney's, Sears local. TIA!

ADS

legaleagle

Most larger stores carry few, if any, cloth diapers. I know there are a few places in the LA area that carry them - have you looked at the directory on diaperpin.com? Many of the stores that are mostly online will do in person stuff by appt even if they don't have a storefront and you'll get the benefit of an actual expert going over the pros & cons of different types for you. You could also try the jilliansdrawers.com "try cloth for $10". They send you a nice variety to try and you send back the ones you don't like.

skitle1802

I looked at jilliansdrawers.com Do you know how many come in the "try for $10" pack, it doesn't say. I see enough for 12 changes, what does that mean as far as covers?

krasota

We use a combination of hotel service washcloths (Sam's), cheap family dollar washcloths, baby washcloths (gifts, mostly), and WAHM wipes from various sources (etsy, ebay, friends). A few are homemade (flannel/terry), some are store-bought flannel wipes (single, serged edges).

Anyhow, the workhorses of our stash are the nice baby washcloths from Burlington or wherever and the regular washcloths. The family dollar ones are softer, the Sam's ones last longer.

Edit:

DOH! I consistently misread this as cloth *wipes*. Sorry!

Last edited:

Pixels

Some of the name-brand manufacturers have store locators on their website. And when a store has one brand, they probably have others.

njkj

My BRU carries G Diapers and I just noticed the other day that they now have the cloth inserts in store now too :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC