See what I found!

All from the back seat.

IMG_9955.jpg

Sadie was happy.

IMG_9956.jpg

Excuse the pics, I was trying manual.

ADS

Misty-Bug

you did good for manual. Up your SS next time so you don't get the blow out spots. It is hard to do the one of Sadie in the car. Because she is dark and the sun is shining in the car.

and love the load of seats. Guess I still can't come visit because now the DOG has taken my place. I wanna come down again!!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
She was jumping in, when I had only taken ONE seat out, then Toby joined her!

I learned something new at the camera shop. I would have never tried manual with the sun out so bright before.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, no. I have one of those. I totally forgot to use it. I just used the built in light meter. Gabe asked Kristi about it and she explained it! Still working on the whole aperture thing, but I am getting the ss now, with my little cheat!

Misty-Bug

No, no. I have one of those. I totally forgot to use it. I just used the built in light meter. Gabe asked Kristi about it and she explained it! Still working on the whole aperture thing, but I am getting the ss now, with my little cheat!

I told you to do that!! but nooooooooo don't listen to me. Told you to find in in YOUR MANUAL to see where it is on the camera. It is also called a histogram. I use mine all the time. Did you read the manual yet? Wish you had a Nikon, it would be so much easier. :p sign in to MSN would ya

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
No, not the histogram. And I HAVE the manual, I just need to learn spanish.

Jennifer mom to my 7

No, not the histogram. And I HAVE the manual, I just need to learn spanish.

YOu mean you can't find the english version? I got both, spanish and english. Of course, I think I may have misplaced my english version, too. My spanish version is in the closet, with the box.

babycat124

I have a dog named sadie also. She is all black like yours and she has a white star on her cheast excatly like hers. The only thing is that my sadie is a little smaller. But I think there sisters. LOL. :D

solmama

Judi, I think you should be able to download your camera manual from the internet. Now, whether you'll want to print the 1,000 pages it could be, is up to you:)!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have it on my laptop. I would just like a hard copy, that doesn't deplete a small rain forest.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC