Ju Ju Be - Be Spicy in Lotus Lullaby

seamonkeys

SOLD!

Spicy - $90 $95 shipped (priority w/tracking).
I bought this in Oct (it was in like new condition) and used it through the winter till sometime in March. Only real wear I can see is on the feet and 1 bottom corner of the mommy pocket (very minor). The stroller clips are NOT included.

I don't feel like doing copy/paste to put the photos right here, so here's the link to the album. :p

Last edited:
ADS

seamonkeys

Are the stroller attachments (forgot their name, LOL) included?

They are the Be Connected, and no they aren't included. I should add that info to the post. :)

Selling stash to get a behave? LOL

I finally have enough to buy one, and now i'm hesitating. :rolleyes: on me. lol.

Actually no. Sadly I think the Behave would be too big for me after DD is out of diapers. :eek: :( I hope they eventually come out with a smaller purse.

MySillyKids

They are the Be Connected, and no they aren't included. I should add that info to the post. :)

Actually no. Sadly I think the Behave would be too big for me after DD is out of diapers. :eek: :( I hope they eventually come out with a smaller purse.

She's one! you have at least 2 years to use the bag. lol.

chelle80

I :love: that bag! Too bad DH would hurt me if I spent that much on a bag, especially since I just got baby girl a KF30 a couple of weeks ago.

hsjwmom

But Michelle, it is TOTALLY worth it! The quality, organization, gorgeous pattern, its washability.... You DESERVE a nice diaper bag. I only discovered JJB with dd3 and have an embarrassing amount of their bags and accessories :eek: Before my first JJB, I had only cheap bags that practically fell apart. After years of cheap bags, I deserved a nice bag. So do you! (not that I know anything about your current or past diaper bags, lol)

chelle80

But Michelle, it is TOTALLY worth it! The quality, organization, gorgeous pattern, its washability.... You DESERVE a nice diaper bag. I only discovered JJB with dd3 and have an embarrassing amount of their bags and accessories :eek: Before my first JJB, I had only cheap bags that practically fell apart. After years of cheap bags, I deserved a nice bag. So do you! (not that I know anything about your current or past diaper bags, lol)

LOL! I know it's worth it. I had a packabe but I sold it and I'm still kicking myself for it. It was to big with Colton,but it would be perfect with Caitlyn. I have a $65 limit on diaper bags though (self imposed) because I switch up bags every week. Right now I have 3 WAHM bags and a sherpani one. I just got a pink camo diaper dude one from ebay but I'm selling it because I don't like it.

seamonkeys

Are you a Pink Lady too? :cool:

LOL! I know it's worth it. I had a packabe but I sold it and I'm still kicking myself for it. It was to big with Colton,but it would be perfect with Caitlyn. I have a $65 limit on diaper bags though (self imposed) because I switch up bags every week. Right now I have 3 WAHM bags and a sherpani one. I just got a pink camo diaper dude one from ebay but I'm selling it because I don't like it.

I understand! I like to switch up every few months too. But that's why I sell the ones I'm not using (and likely won't use again) and buy used on the Pink Room! ;)

chelle80

I understand! I like to switch up every few months too. But that's why I sell the ones I'm not using (and likely won't use again) and buy used on the Pink Room! ;)

I switch up at least once a week, sometimes twice, lol. I usually keep about 6-8 bags. It's harder with Caitlyn because I need bigger bags than they sell at WM/Target for $20-30 since we use cloth with her.

hsjwmom

The Pink Room I like finding out what products are coming, but :love: how JJB actually listens when the pink ladies have suggestions and feedback.

I stalk the FSOT, waiting for something to pop up that I *must* have. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC