Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

BGs, FBs, me-made

PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST! :goodvibes:

$8/each plus actual shipping

these are all 2.0s

no inserts included... (can include one for additional fee)

most of these have had the elastic replaced... ask me for specific details on individuals... PUL ON ALL OF THESE IS GOOD!

no major staining on any

4 white
    4 butternut (one will be $5... i ripped some big holes removing the aplix:banghead

5 blossom (others pictured are sold)

two blossom with zinnia snaps (one only row of snaps) $6/each for these (one is sorta of faded on the front)

2 brand new size large fuzzi bunz $13/each plus shipping

two pockets made by me
    snaps are crooked & stitching is wonky, but they function fine
    ooga is M/XL (microchamois inner)
    butterflies is M (suedecloth inner)

disclaimer- PLEASE READ!!!
    these are used diapers... sold AS IS... no returns will be accepted! all purchased by me from FSOT... therefore i cant tell you their past history... they have been washed in rockin green since ive got them... all the aplix has been replaced with snaps with snap pliers... all snaps may not be perfectly "smooshed" or perfectly straight, but they all function... there are going to be marks & little holes where the aplix used to be... maybe a snag or tiny hole here or there... there will likely be some "pilliness" from their lives as aplix diapers... PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS... DONT ASSUME ANYTHING... im happy to help you out... we are a smoke free, dog-friendly house (but shes downstairs at my moms & rarely encounters the diapers)... so its quite possible you may find a stray hair or two... i apologize if that happens...
    mommy to Mariya Adysen 11/28/07
    Austin Chase 06/30/09

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads