when the heck is the triumph 65going to be available

IT is going to be a hard one for me to resist, since I super miss my efta, and dreamed of a 40 lb rear facing one for a full year and even called the company begging them to do it and finally they did!

COME ON.. no way hubs can say no to me owning my dream seat.. so they have to hurry before he changes his mind lol

ADS

Spam

What are the big difference between the efta65 and momentum 65? The momentum looks like the efta to me without the knobs (which I hated anyways) and it's available in June. I wonder if the shell is going to be any taller then the efta. I tried A in my niece's efta and he was pretty close to the top.

What are the big difference between the efta65 and momentum 65? The momentum looks like the efta to me without the knobs (which I hated anyways) and it's available in June. I wonder if the shell is going to be any taller then the efta. I tried A in my niece's efta and he was pretty close to the top.
I like the knobs, and I am not in love with that sure latch.. I want the efta 65 BAD. I called Evenflo for a comparison but forgot to ask when it would be available.

I know the efta shell height is still two inches at least above Fionas head (she is 4.5 and 41 inches tall) but a little taller would be great!

so yea difference is knobs, the latch, and price.. I guess the triumph will be the same price as it is now, and the momentum is going to be around 200

Spam

I forgot about the latch. June is only 3 weeks away, but yeah dh would change his mind too, overnight probably. I try to hide seats in the spare bedroom then when I bring them out to use, I just say I've had it. :p

NannyMom

Last I spoke to Evenflo, the seats are due out this summer. June, but the store's order hadn't been confirmed yet, so it could be later. Momentum will be a BRU exclusive. It has little headwings for more SIP. They were both built off the EFTA shell, so I doubt taller. I should call back this week for more info. They never answered my email asking what their E3 technology is.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
We're down to only 2 EFTA's now, the Cocoa Fizz (Lincoln and Bouquet were the same generation as that, and they are gone), and the Parkside, which is new and blue, but actually in an old style blue box, so I think they just cranked out the last few EFTA's to get rid of the boxes???
Anyway, I won't be surprised if the 65 or Momentum shows up in the next couple weeks, typically things are always a couple days or a week earlier than they expect.

Mylilboyblue

I am actually excited about these new seats. I plan on getting one for new DS when he outgrows the bucket. We will need one more convertible when my one MA expires and also to have a back-up.

I am not sure which one I am going to get. I imagine that the Momentum will ONLY come in that gray color to start and it will be expensive. I am hoping that it will drop when it hits other stores. Otherwise I will get the EFTA 65.

Angela

Any ideas how it will compare to the MR? A friend is having a baby in July and is looking for a good ERF seat. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC