Coccoros are cute IRL!

AtTheSouthDam

I saw two today parked next to me at the grocery. DH laughed when I squealed and called me a geek when I knew the colors (key lime and cool mint if you are curious ;) ) But then he pointed out the RN 65SL right next to them! So someone here has a three across of two RF Coccoros and FF RN65SL in the back of a Subaru Outback. Oh, and recently checked, too, based on the green ID stickers :D

My little yay today (and proff I am rubbing off on DH).

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The question: Which c-s.org member's car did you see? Those are some rare and nerdy seats to see among the general public.

mcomommy

You never know I convinced my completely un-nerdy friend to buy two radians and she considered the Coccoros.

sunnymw

Sweet!!!

When I was leaving a mall in Atlanta I saw a couple w/ 3 kids in a huge SUV with the back hatch open. DH Laughed at me b/c I identified all 3 seats in the 3 across from just seeing the very tops of them (MA, GN, MA if you must know). :D

AtTheSouthDam

Sweet!!!

When I was leaving a mall in Atlanta I saw a couple w/ 3 kids in a huge SUV with the back hatch open. DH Laughed at me b/c I identified all 3 seats in the 3 across from just seeing the very tops of them (MA, GN, MA if you must know). :D

That's how I entertain my self on the highway, identifying seats by their tops :)

autumnlily

I helped install a Cherry CCO and RN65 yesterday...wondering if any of my local c-s friends saw it around town (Prius PDX/Beaverton areas:whistle:)

BTW, the CCO installed like a dream RF outboard in a 2007 Prius.

all together ooky

Funny! Last week I was following a minivan with three radians across the back. I pointed it out to DH and he just gave me that "look". I still haven't seen a Coccoro in a car.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Funny! Last week I was following a minivan with three radians across the back. I pointed it out to DH and he just gave me that "look". I still haven't seen a Coccoro in a car.

I know a random person around here who has her kids in Radians. They are the oldest version of the 80 before the xt. They sit for an 10mo that rides rf in a bentley xtsl among her two ehing kids. She is awesome! He rides in another xtsl in the parents' vehicle. She loves he cco. :whistle:

AtTheSouthDam

I can hardly ever see the seats in cars. Windows always are too tinted!

Yeah, I know. No one would ever notice mine because my windows are so tinted. Then I get all paranoid about the strange looks I get while driving DH's because DD2 is still RF and his windows aren't tinted.

I wouldn't have noticed these either had the windows been tinted but the weren't. Such a find!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
You gotta leave a note.

"You have been accepted into an elite group. c-s.org. Here is our secret handshake."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC