Called Britax today

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
About the harness cover on the Frontier 85, and she said it is fine to use without the cover in place. The concern is if the seat belt isn't super tight that it could get tangled in w/the harness. But as long as it's tight, it's not an issue. And since mine are ubber tight, I'm good to go. She did offer to replace the cover, but I don't see the point.

ADS

skitle1802

I think OP is referring to the plastic plate on the back keeping the seat belt from being installed through the harness adjuster.

Right?

canadiangie

I think OP is referring to the plastic plate on the back keeping the seat belt from being installed through the harness adjuster.

Right?

If that's the case (and I think you're right) the 'concern' is also that the harness of a super tightly installed seat might not loosen and tighten easily if that [rather flimsy] cover isn't on the back of the seat. Harness would/could be smooshed against the vehicle seat.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
It's the harness cover. Not the seat cover. I'd never use a seat without it's cover! This is the stupid harness cover in the back that will not stay on, no matter what I do. LBP, holds the cover in place. SBP, does not. So far, it's not affecting losening/tightening of the harness...and you can not get my seat belt any tighter. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC