Romer Kidfix (Imported) Booster arrived! A couple pics

Yoshi

Edited with more pictures!
I should also add her stats: will be 7 yrs old very soon- 49" and 53 lbs.
Here it is- denim w/pink patterened microfiber cottony fabric- Isofix worked like a charm :thumbsup: It is so stable- even more than the Oobr:) Pics with DD maybe later. She has a bug bite on her face that made her eye swollen and she is not a happy camper.

102_5779.jpg

102_5780.jpg

102_5782.jpg

102_5783.jpg

Love the lap belt fit!
102_5784.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh geesh, like I need *one more thing* to covet for my collection...

Boy, that is a pretty, pretty, pretty seat, thanks for sharing!

keri1292

I want one! So, how'd you get it. :whistle:

I'd love to see pics of dd when she's feeling better. We understand the bug bite allergy quite well at our house. Tell her Hayden sympathizes!

Yoshi

Keri- that picture of Hayden is just about how she looks when the Benadryl wears off:( I got her to go to school today at least (it was a half day) so she's home now and much more chipper.

I'll PM you about the source, okay?:)

mamabear

tell your DD she looks beautiful...I don't see a bug bite:)

Love the seat.:love::thumbsup:

Question: In the first pic of your DD she is sitting more "relaxed" and her head is not all the way in the wings. In the second side view pic of her it looks like she leans back in them more. Which way would you say she sits more? My DD sits like pic #1 in her booster, I'm wondering if this seat would change that??

scatterbunny

It looks like it sits lower on the vehicle seat than many other boosters; is this the case?

How tall does it adjust (seating area to shoulderbelt guide on highest setting)?

G is as beautiful as always. :love:

Yoshi

Mamabear- unfortunately, she usually sits more forward- in many boosters we've had/have (Monarch, old style PW, Oobr, Vivo) Closed in wings make her do that. The only seats I recall it not being an issue were the more open ones like the Compass booster and the TB since the headwings are not so deep. I was just showing the profile so you could see the SIP of the shoulder area and head. I remind her of the purpose of the headwings all.the.time. But she isn't really thinking about it that way like I do...
And as far as the bug bite, it got worse tonight despite 2 doses of benadryl since 1 PM. Her eye is still open, but it is very small and very puffy. Unfortunately, it's a weekend...hopefully it doesn't swell shut. She is very sensitive to bites:(

Jenny, the highest shoulder belt guide height is 21" like the Monarch which is like a very close step-sister to this seat. Yes, it sits very flat- for that reason, I can adjust it up to the top height outboard in the Civic no problem. Unlike the Monarch, it has no cupholders, but she has been using the ones that are built in to the door anyway.

mamabear

Mamabear- unfortunately, she usually sits more forward- in many boosters we've had/have (Monarch, old style PW, Oobr, Vivo) Closed in wings make her do that.

Yeah, DD has done it in every single booster I've tried. I think it's unavoidable. Just wondering how good the SIP is of a seat if she doesn't sit in it far enough to benefit.....oh well....

Adventuredad

Kid Fix is a great booster seat. Superior to a regular seat belt anchored booster thanks to Isofix. The Bella pattern is also nice but not popular in Europe (We have bad taste....:)

Some of you might remember the US model Britax Monarch? There is another European model called Britax Kid Plus which is basically the same as Monarch. Kid Fix is a Kid Plus but with Isofix.

Enjoy your seat!

Yoshi

Kid Fix is a great booster seat. Superior to a regular seat belt anchored booster thanks to Isofix. The Bella pattern is also nice but not popular in Europe (We have bad taste....:)

Some of you might remember the US model Britax Monarch? There is another European model called Britax Kid Plus which is basically the same as Monarch. Kid Fix is a Kid Plus but with Isofix.

Enjoy your seat!

Thanks!:) I love the other colors, too, but the denim/pink combo was too cute.
That's a Monarch in my siggy, BTW.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC