In Search Of Super Mario Brothers party items.

ADS

keri1292

PMing you, but I'll post the pics here. We got all of our stuff at Birthday Express.
I have 45 of these napkins. Apparently kids just use their sleeves as napkins. :D
I have 8 9oz. cups.
I have one NIB pack of wall stickers that I intended to mount to posterboard to make stand ups.
View attachment 7089

And I made little Fimo mushrooms for the birthday craft. I have 10 red, 11 blue and 12 green ones left. These were a huge hit. I bought some clips and some of those plastic laces things you can make bracelets with, you can see them at the top of the photo. The boys made keychains for their backpacks and most girls made bracelets or necklaces. I had never done this before and I learned that I should've added a coat of Mod Podge to them to protect them from dirt. Quinn still carries his around almost a year later. :D The color is a little off in the pic. They're bright white, not dingy white. Also the blue and red clay has glitter in it.

I have no idea what to price this at. :eek:

keri1292

Keri, I'm interested in all of it. I'm heading out to see my sister at the hospital. I'll pm you later. Thanks! :D

It's yours. :love:

Also, Calideedle. I have more clay and the boys wanted me to do some more mushrooms for them with their age on the top (I made them a 5 and 6 for last year), so I could make a few up for your ds. :) I probably won't get to it for a couple more weeks, but if you'd like some, I'd be happy to.

Calideedle

Also, Calideedle. I have more clay and the boys wanted me to do some more mushrooms for them with their age on the top (I made them a 5 and 6 for last year), so I could make a few up for your ds. :) I probably won't get to it for a couple more weeks, but if you'd like some, I'd be happy to.

That would be great! Just LMK.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Keri, those mushrooms are ridiculously adorable. So you made them, and then the kids strung them onto things? Or did the kids make the mushrooms, too? Do you have instructions or did you just sort of mush them together?

Will you make a mushroom for me? :eek: (Just kidding, but I do want to know how you did it. DS would probably flip for a Mario party.)

keri1292

Keri, those mushrooms are ridiculously adorable. So you made them, and then the kids strung them onto things? Or did the kids make the mushrooms, too? Do you have instructions or did you just sort of mush them together?

Will you make a mushroom for me? :eek: (Just kidding, but I do want to know how you did it. DS would probably flip for a Mario party.)

Yes, I made them ahead of time because they have to bake in the oven. Fimo is like very hard to work with Playdoh. I shaped each mushroom bottom, top, rolled ropes for eyes, tiny balls for spots, cut wire for the hooks on the top, inserted the wire and baked them. It took me a few days, but my only other option was etsy and they are crazy expensive.

keri1292

Keri, you have money. :D

Anyone else selling stuff? Diana, let me know if you have any left over items. ;)

Thanks, I'll get them out on Monday. :) I forgot to add that we used pony beads to make the necklaces and keychains.
Let me know if you need ideas for anything else. There were some adorable things I found, but ran out of time to make. One thing off the top of my head was Pirahna plant centerpieces...paint terra cotta planters green like a pipe, put a Styrofoam ball with a mouth cut out on a dowel, put in pot, paint to look like a Pirahna and add white felt spots and teeth. They were adorable. We also had blue cloud balloons and the boys wore Mario & Luigi hats.

mommy2env

Do you have any pictures of the plants, Keri?

I'm looking for these but can't find them. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00181UZH8?ie=UTF8&tag=wiilovemario-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00181UZH8"]Au'some Candy Mario Barrel Candy Container, 1.34-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

Did any of you order the little loot boxes? How big are they, and were they flimsy?

scape1224

My word those mushrooms are too cute!!

If anyone has leftovers after all parties are done I would love to buy them and take them off someone's hands.

As well as any other party items.

My 4 year old's birthday is at the end of July and he has already said he wants a Mario Party.

Calideedle

Hey, sorry I forgot about this thread.

We ended up using all the Cups/Plates/Napkins. All I have is a Banner that says "Happy Bday Kolin" lol and and a center piece. Nothing you could really use. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC