i knew you guys would understand my excitement... 3 across

Cryssy Jane

Playing around with seats today in my car, because I really wanted to put Zach back in a harness since he goofs around too much in a booster and it's a PITB to buckle.

2006 subaru impreza
Drivers ----------- center--------- passenger
keyfit 30 ------- rf rn XTSL ------ frontier 85

keyfit base is in the picture because keyfit was in use.

All seat belt installed. frontier was way easier to buckle in that a booster. LBP install on the frn.
IMG_0793.jpg

ADS

Laurette

Don't you love the puzzle of the FN and the RN? The side of the RN fits just perfectly between the FNs cupholder and armrest.

Cryssy Jane

See I've never had a FF kiddo, so I hadn't really played with a FRN very much and was shocked that it actually fit in my little subi backseat.

lil.miss32

2006 subaru impreza
Drivers ----------- center--------- passenger
keyfit 30 ------- rf rn XTSL ------ frontier 85

keyfit base is in the picture because keyfit was in use.

Can you put the seat in and see if it is hard to put in next to the RN? In my 05 Mazda Tribute, I can do the same with almost any seat in the passenger, but the KF is a bit difficult to actually load the seat. Base fits great tho!

BTW, is it a safety issue if it changes angle BARELY? It is independently tight, but against the RN, the handle of the KF makes it hard...

Cryssy Jane

Can you put the seat in and see if it is hard to put in next to the RN? In my 05 Mazda Tribute, I can do the same with almost any seat in the passenger, but the KF is a bit difficult to actually load the seat. Base fits great tho!

BTW, is it a safety issue if it changes angle BARELY? It is independently tight, but against the RN, the handle of the KF makes it hard...

I don't have the FRN in possession... went to a local store to check it out. But my keyfit goes in smoothly. I have the base of the keyfit roughly an inch from the side of the radian. If they are on top of each other the keyfit is a PITB to put in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC