Good houskeeping May 2010, whats wrong with this pic ?

Ltaylor

A girl posted this on DS and I thought that I would share this here.

What all is wrong with this pic (besides the obvious) and What are these seats ?

The seat on the right is def a Britax but it looks like it has a harness still attached.:confused:

attachment.php

ADS

MomToEliEm

This was discussed a few weeks ago here: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=123648
though I hadn't seen the picture yet. That is pretty scary. In the other post, it was mentioned that it was a Britax convertible seat being used a booster.

off-topic - It is great to see someone from Summerville. I used to live near there until a few years ago.

Ltaylor

This was discussed a few weeks ago here: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=123648
though I hadn't seen the picture yet. That is pretty scary. In the other post, it was mentioned that it was a Britax convertible seat being used a booster.

off-topic - It is great to see someone from Summerville. I used to live near there until a few years ago.

I was wondering if it was a european seat or possibly expired.

We have lived here for almost 7 years with the Air Force. I like Summerville WAY better than North Charleston area. :)

kaleigh71

I was wondering if it was a european seat or possibly expired.

We have lived here for almost 7 years with the Air Force. I like Summerville WAY better than North Charleston area. :)

I used to live up that way, from 3-11 years old. We lived in Goose Creek, my dad was stationed at the Navy Base. My aunt still lives up in N. Chas. and I can't believe how congested it is up there now.

MomToEliEm

I lived in Goose Creek (Crowfield Plantation), Sangaree, and West Ashley and enjoyed my time there. My in-laws still live there so I visit often. It has grown a lot since I lived there.

scariestone

though I hadn't seen the picture yet. That is pretty scary. In the other post, it was mentioned that it was a Britax convertible seat being used a booster.QUOTE]

Yeah that was me. I was pretty horrified when I saw that pic. I realize they aren't a parenting magazine but a lot of parents read it so at the very least they shouldn't be showing blatant misuse.

Ltaylor

though I hadn't seen the picture yet. That is pretty scary. In the other post, it was mentioned that it was a Britax convertible seat being used a booster.QUOTE]

Yeah that was me. I was pretty horrified when I saw that pic. I realize they aren't a parenting magazine but a lot of parents read it so at the very least they shouldn't be showing blatant misuse.

Especially when its with a safety article !!

kirsty

that looks like a uk seat called britax trio its a 3 in 1 seat forward facing to 40lbs then highback booster then backless booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC