Searching old threads > subscribing to threads

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'd just like to share my lightbulb moment of the day :rolleyes:

In the past I have subscribed to threads by default -- I changed that setting in my "User CP" but then I realized there are some threads in particular that I keep searching for.... (Search box is at the bottom of the forum screen)

I recently discovered that I can click "Thread Tools" to subscribe only to the threads I actually wish to referrence in the future :) :D :p

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
That's cool, I never new what subscribing to a thread meant before!

I just figured out how to rate a thread, I knew it could be done but never knew how to do it. I have never noticed the tool bar above the first post in each thread where it show: Thread tools, Search this thread, Display Modes and in the Carseat forum it shows Rate this thread! It talks about rating threads Here and also says
Users should now be able rate threads from 1 to 5 stars. The ratings will not appear until at least 5 members have rated a thread. If a thread contains one or more posts with excellent and detailed information, please consider giving it 5-stars to flag it for other members
Does anyone rate threads?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
If you look at the tool bar above the first post in the Carseat section, you can rate threads based on stars. I guess when there is post that is good you can flag it for members to see and know it's good before reading? I would like to see how it works!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Hm, OK -- probably not on my OWN thread :rolleyes: (off to try a different thread, LOL)

Aha! Sooooo, I only saw that feature in the Safety area ... & yes, we can vote on our own threads :p

JaRylan

How do I quit subscribing to threads by default? I can't seem to figure it out this morning....I know that it should be in my user cp options. Thanks.

No need to reply...I think I had my lightbulb moment of the day, lol.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC