For Sale Two Brand New Maclaren Stroller liners

lovemyfamily

Two Brand New Maclaren Stroller liners-BOTH SOLD

BOTH HAVE BEEN SOLD

AIRPLANES STILL AVAILABLEThese are from the recent GILT sale and I am told they fit any Maclaren stroller. Both are super cute. Asking $12.50 each, what I paid, plus HALFactual shipping and 6% paypal fees, they are fairly light so shipping should be reasonable. One is airplanes that reverses to brown, the other is apples and other fruit, and reverses to orange. Both come in the original packaging and have only been out for photos.
PM me if interested.

SOLDFirst is the fruit, apples pears, orange slices. Reverses to a pretty orange.
IMG_6950.jpg

Second is the airplanes, I think this could also be gender neutral. Colors are greens, brown, burgundy and there is a light pink plane. Reverses to a dark dark, almost black, chocolate brown, really pretty.
IMG_6951.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

lovemyfamily

Sorry. I had a sick little girl today and then my older DS came home sick too, so I completely forgot about getting pics. All are asleep now but the liners are in DD's room. I will be sure to get the pictures taken and shared tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, those are both very cute! I think I'm going to pass for now, though. Just not quite what I'm looking for. If the apple one is still around in a few weeks I might change my mind, but I hope for your sake someone else snaps it up!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
How thick are these? Will the stroller fold up with this in it? If it matters, I have a Volo.

How do these work? Do they replace the cover or just go on top of it?

If it's like the one that came with my Techno XLR, it goes over the cover. I guess the point is to provide a little (tiny bit) extra cushiness, to keep the cover clean, and to add some extra cuteness. On my Techno, you can still see the cover around the edges, but it's color-coordinated so it actually looks really good.

Good question about the stroller folding. My Techno folds fine, because like I said, it came with one. I haven't tried it in the Volo. I would imagine it would still fold, but can't say for sure.

It's really not very thick at all, but I don't have a good way of describing it.

lovemyfamily

To answer the above questions, they are not very thick. They provide a VERY tiny bit of padding, but their purpose is to protect your stroller seat fron stains, crumbs etc., and of course to look cute. I have a Maclaren Ryder and went out to try it on there, to see how they work. They set in the seat, fit nicely, and then your straps come through it in designated holes. It contures nicely in the seat. Would be great on a Volo to provide some extra comfort. Looks like they would wash up nicely too.
I folded my Ryder with no problems at all with the liner on.
The fruit one is pending payment, but the airplane one hasn't been spoken for yet. I tried the airplane one on my brown Ryder and it looked really nice. You could see a small bit of the Ryder fabric around the liner, but it all coordinated very well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC