Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Two Brand New Maclaren Stroller liners-BOTH SOLD

BOTH HAVE BEEN SOLD

AIRPLANES STILL AVAILABLEThese are from the recent GILT sale and I am told they fit any Maclaren stroller. Both are super cute. Asking $12.50 each, what I paid, plus HALFactual shipping and 6% paypal fees, they are fairly light so shipping should be reasonable. One is airplanes that reverses to brown, the other is apples and other fruit, and reverses to orange. Both come in the original packaging and have only been out for photos.
    PM me if interested.

SOLDFirst is the fruit, apples pears, orange slices. Reverses to a pretty orange.

Second is the airplanes, I think this could also be gender neutral. Colors are greens, brown, burgundy and there is a light pink plane. Reverses to a dark dark, almost black, chocolate brown, really pretty.
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 05-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar

Re: Two Brand New Maclaren Stroller liners

I *might* be interested in the apple one, but I'd need to see a photo/link. Sounds intriguing.

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LISmama810 View Post
    I *might* be interested in the apple one, but I'd need to see a photo/link. Sounds intriguing.
    I will get a picture taken tomorrow to share.
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

Any photos? (Not nagging--just reminding )

i am interested in the brown pending pics

CPS Fanatic

Sorry. I had a sick little girl today and then my older DS came home sick too, so I completely forgot about getting pics. All are asleep now but the liners are in DD's room. I will be sure to get the pictures taken and shared tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

CPS Fanatic

Adding pics right now!

Oh, those are both very cute! I think I'm going to pass for now, though. Just not quite what I'm looking for. If the apple one is still around in a few weeks I might change my mind, but I hope for your sake someone else snaps it up!

How thick are these? Will the stroller fold up with this in it? If it matters, I have a Volo.

How do these work? Do they replace the cover or just go on top of it?
    Roxie -- CPST and mommy to:
    DD1 - 11, DD2 - 9, DS - 5

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    How thick are these? Will the stroller fold up with this in it? If it matters, I have a Volo.
    Quote Originally Posted by oxeye View Post
    How do these work? Do they replace the cover or just go on top of it?
    If it's like the one that came with my Techno XLR, it goes over the cover. I guess the point is to provide a little (tiny bit) extra cushiness, to keep the cover clean, and to add some extra cuteness. On my Techno, you can still see the cover around the edges, but it's color-coordinated so it actually looks really good.

Good question about the stroller folding. My Techno folds fine, because like I said, it came with one. I haven't tried it in the Volo. I would imagine it would still fold, but can't say for sure.

It's really not very thick at all, but I don't have a good way of describing it.

CPS Fanatic

To answer the above questions, they are not very thick. They provide a VERY tiny bit of padding, but their purpose is to protect your stroller seat fron stains, crumbs etc., and of course to look cute. I have a Maclaren Ryder and went out to try it on there, to see how they work. They set in the seat, fit nicely, and then your straps come through it in designated holes. It contures nicely in the seat. Would be great on a Volo to provide some extra comfort. Looks like they would wash up nicely too.
    I folded my Ryder with no problems at all with the liner on.
    The fruit one is pending payment, but the airplane one hasn't been spoken for yet. I tried the airplane one on my brown Ryder and it looked really nice. You could see a small bit of the Ryder fabric around the liner, but it all coordinated very well.

CPS Fanatic

Both are still available.

I'm wondering how they would look with my red Triumph .... they are both very cute!!
    Roxie -- CPST and mommy to:
    DD1 - 11, DD2 - 9, DS - 5

CPS Fanatic

I think both would look good in a red stroller

Carseat Crazy

I can't see the pictures, but I am interested in the orange/fruit...but I'd like to see pictures...
    Michelle, mom to Chase 8y/o, Connor 6.75y/o, Gracie 2.5y/o & Ava 7mo

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chasingboys View Post
    I can't see the pictures, but I am interested in the orange/fruit...but I'd like to see pictures...
    Weird. They are in the very first post. I see them there now. Maybe photobucket was going wacky when you first looked. Let me know if you still can't see them, and I can email.

CPS Fanatic

BUMP

Carseat Crazy

I'm PMing you!